What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally negative and free from covid!

I'm going to install the hasport 62a rmm this will be interesting because my civic is a cvt but I'll report back on my initial impression
I had a exposure to a confirmed Covid case and it took a week for me to get the results from the test. It was a loooong week even tho I had no systems my OCD was like what if?

I ordered some Vinyl decals from eBay is about all I’ve done lately.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I had a exposure to a confirmed Covid case and it took a week for me to get the results from the test. It was a loooong week even tho I had no systems my OCD was like what if?

I ordered some Vinyl decals from eBay is about all I’ve done lately.
Yeah man its a crazy feeling of OCD and anxiety. I hope your doing okay !

Yeah i ordered 2 decals ima put on the car as well one windshield decal to honor my brother and a Japanese honda life decal.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
My initial impressions of the Hasport 62a rear motor mount. Wow! My current mods to this civic is spc front and rear camber kit with eibach pro kit. Prl stage one intake.

First day you can tell the vibration is definitely there and strong. It vibrates when you put your foot on the pedal from a dead stop, when you reverse the car and when the A/C is on. To me its bearable.

I drove around and the car felt more planted and I felt more connected to the car. Wheel hop is reduced and i feel the engine not moving around as much. I had a smile on my face . I know from the outside there's no change in sound but cabin noise it sounds like you got an aftermaket exhaust. There is a low deep growl in the engine i love it especially since the civics have turbo.

Today 06/16 the vibration surprisingly has gone down more and its more bearable. I feel like the more you drove and put miles on it the motor mount will break in. I will update when I hit 500 miles with it.

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bro it was easy my uncle has a lift so all I had to do was take this shield off under the car and remove the oem mount. It was easy. I struggled a big with the hasport but I installed it in a total of 20 minutes with the help of a hammer lol.
Nice! Glad to hear that. I'll install this when I do my upcoming oil change. Thanks