First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Sport Plus 182HP
Country flag
Hello from France !

Is there a person who owns a new Civic Hatchback or Sedan with 1.5T from 2020 and who tried to reprogram his ECU ? Mine has a Keihin Ecu and for the moment it's impossible to reprogram. Problem is the same in USA ?
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
Hello from France !

Is there a person who owns a new Civic Hatchback or Sedan with 1.5T from 2020 and who tried to reprogram his ECU ? Mine has a Keihin Ecu and for the moment it's impossible to reprogram. Problem is the same in USA ?
It depends on the ECU. KTuner already have support for some European 2020 1.5T

OP
OP
JAPAN_SPIRIT

JAPAN_SPIRIT

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic X Sport Plus 182HP
Country flag
We have hundreds of customers with 2020 model Civics already tuning successfully. What's your ECU number?
Hello,

I will see tomorrow ;-)

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
You need to send them the ECU number so the next software update they can include it into the capability list. There are a ton of ECU’s being made when new model years came out. I have hondata, but happened to me. When I bought my 2019 civic my ECU number wasn’t compatible yet since they hadn’t encountered that ecu software number, so I couldn’t tune my car. I had to wait like 2 weeks for a software update to come out that fixed bugs/issues and added ECU compatibilities

10GenPearlSi

Old Man
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On my ECU the model number was on a plate on the side of the ECU near the bottom of the side that faces the engine. It is hard to read. I took my phone and stuck it in the engine bay and took a picture of the plate so I could read the number.
Sponsored