What's your SI looking like today?

If you could have one mod right now, what would it be?

• Total voters

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yesss I do haha. Lowered the seat frame is about it. Was going to do the GY6 swap but MAN, that slowpoke 49cc engine is legit a little beast. Slow as hell, borderline lethargic but the things just goes. It legit seems unbreakable and I feel like I don’t need to make it any faster unless I’m needing it for a different route and even then, I could buy a big boy bike for the amount of money needed to make a relatively clean GY6 swap. They used to make this big bore kit that was SWEET but I can’t seem to find it anymore :(

but just lowered seat frame, and JDM faux carbon fiber mirrors because “JDM YO”. Overall pretty stock, fun as is ?
haha hell ya man me and a buddy were talking about them last weekend when we were messing about on his honda express and honda urban express lol

got a pic of it?
Sponsored

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, Honda Ruckus
Country flag
looks great man! the bikes i was riding aint to pretty lol
Hahah it’s a nice bike. I miss riding actual motorcycles but it’s been nice pushing the ruckus to its limits and learning how to ride safely through the use of lesser known routes. Plus the benefits of parking it anywhere rock ?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hahah it’s a nice bike. I miss riding actual motorcycles but it’s been nice pushing the ruckus to its limits and learning how to ride safely through the use of lesser known routes. Plus the benefits of parking it anywhere rock ?
haha ya my buddy loves mopeds and scooters and invited me over to mess about on them haha

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
haha ya my buddy loves mopeds and scooters and invited me over to mess about on them haha
They’re legit ! My grandpa loved motorcycles but he rode a Vespa for what seemed like forever. Dad doesn’t like motorcycles/mopeds at all so I’m assuming it skipped a generation haha. Super fun though. Had some junior high kids give me thumbs up as I passed by, then had some middle schoolers in a bus laugh at me so for good or bad, Rhonda The Ruckus gets attention ?

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They’re legit ! My grandpa loved motorcycles but he rode a Vespa for what seemed like forever. Dad doesn’t like motorcycles/mopeds at all so I’m assuming it skipped a generation haha. Super fun though. Had some junior high kids give me thumbs up as I passed by, then had some middle schoolers in a bus laugh at me so for good or bad, Rhonda The Ruckus gets attention ?
haha they are fun. they for sure aint fastest but they put a smile on your face lol
Honda Civic 10th gen What's your SI looking like today? 1590635509804

this is what we were ridding around on some old ass honda scooters lol the blue one is a major project as you can see its not done lmao

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
haha they are fun. they for sure aint fastest but they put a smile on your face lol
1590635509804.png

this is what we were ridding around on some old ass honda scooters lol the blue one is a major project as you can see its not done lmao
Very dope man. Nothing cooler than Honda products haha ? keep at it

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Very dope man. Nothing cooler than Honda products haha ? keep at it
ya my buddy loves messing with them he has to fix the issue with the black urban it keeps leaking around the head for some reason who knows im sure he will figure it out lol

i kinda want a little grom or a street legal dirt bike lol

FWDFREDO

First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
ya my buddy loves messing with them he has to fix the issue with the black urban it keeps leaking around the head for some reason who knows im sure he will figure it out lol

i kinda want a little grom or a street legal dirt bike lol
Most Honda’s leak ?? just kidding.

get a from but if you wanna safe some money, get a Z125 pro. Much cheaper price wise and really solid

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Most Honda’s leak ?? just kidding.

get a from but if you wanna safe some money, get a Z125 pro. Much cheaper price wise and really solid
lol sadly its not leaking oil its leaking air

and ya the z125 is way cheaper my goal is still a 250cc dirtbike lol

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Washed and waxed it yesterday! Looking better than the first day it came off the lot. Still stock but I have 3 things ordered just waiting for them to ship! Lowering springs, CAI, and front lip. Covid-19 is really messing with delivery times :/
IMG_6235.jpeg
IMG_6233.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6232.jpeg
Looks good but your first mod should ALWAYS be to remove all the dealership advertising. Unless they gave you the car for free, which I'm assuming they didnt :p