McNasty_Si

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I just bought new Wheels, ( Bronze Work Emotion D9r) and I am wondering what product do people use to maintain your wheels clean? I plan to ceramic coat my wheels before actually putting them on my car. Any ideas for cleaning products? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Water and a rag. No cleaning product I've tried cleans them any better than just water when you use a rag. Ceramic coating may help and you might just get away with water but you'll probably still need to wipe them down.

OP
OP
McNasty_Si

McNasty_Si

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Water and a rag. No cleaning product I've tried cleans them any better than just water when you use a rag. Ceramic coating may help and you might just get away with water but you'll probably still need to wipe them down.
Yeah can’t go wrong with the basics ?

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
I've been using an iron remover from a brand called Eagle One. I can wipe my wheels with my finger and it will be completely spot free. It's so strong that I've got rust stains in my driveway.

OP
OP
McNasty_Si

McNasty_Si

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I've been using an iron remover from a brand called Eagle One. I can wipe my wheels with my finger and it will be completely spot free. It's so strong that I've got rust stains in my driveway.
Thanks man, I’ll look into it
Sponsored