Who scored a Phoenix Yellow CTR Limited Edition?

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not me! Site opened up earlier (12:57 PM) than the advertised 1PM, all 100 for Canada were sold out by 1:02 when I tried to place the order

Honda Civic 10th gen Who scored a Phoenix Yellow CTR Limited Edition? 1590084292839
Sponsored

Last edited:

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope the people who actually buy these actually drive the damn cars and not keep them as a museum piece when values inevitably spike up 15-20 years from now.

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope the people who actually buy these actually drive the damn cars and not keep them as a museum piece when values inevitably spike up 15-20 years from now.
Really hope so!

How dare you try and desert the Si, Canadiaegean. The universe prevented you from betraying your people :dance:
I'm still teetering - tottering between keeping both! I love the Si, especially with all that I've done to it. Getting a CTR would just be a move to grow the biz :)

I managed to snag one, upgrading from a 2017 hatchback sport to this, I hope no one shuns me for probably daily driving this.
Congratulations!!! Drive it man, people will love seeing it on the road and praise you for it :D

Your money your choice brother!
???

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I managed to snag one, upgrading from a 2017 hatchback sport to this, I hope no one shuns me for probably daily driving this.
Hell no, you'll be doing people a service to let them see your bright yellow paint amongst the sea of monochrome people movers on the road.

sean465

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Championship White Civic Type R FK8 R-03927
Country flag
So have the NA market got aircon on these?

WhatThePuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Acura Rsx (sold), '19 CW CTR 23909
Country flag
holy shit that's cool! Congrats and I'm glad you're daily-ing it. IT NEEDS TO BE SEEEEEEEN lol

Lyttle

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Congratulations!!! Drive it man, people will love seeing it on the road and praise you for it :D
Hell no, you'll be doing people a service to let them see your bright yellow paint amongst the sea of monochrome people movers on the road.
holy shit that's cool! Congrats and I'm glad you're daily-ing it. IT NEEDS TO BE SEEEEEEEN lol
I opened the web-page this afternoon expecting it to be like every shoe drop, and anything else I have tried to secure early and be disappointed with "sorry they're all gone." But then was decently surprised when I seen it went through!

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I opened the web-page this afternoon expecting it to be like every shoe drop, and anything else I have tried to secure early and be disappointed with "sorry they're all gone." But then was decently surprised when I seen it went through!
Nice, what time did you get yours in?

Harlaquin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R and a beater ford focus
Country flag
so when does this go on sale in the US? The US site shows still to come. Price?
Sponsored