THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Personally there's a few features I'd like to see Hondata add and figured why not see what everyone else would like to see their next feature be.

I really wish there was a way to disable VSC without losing the ADS and keeping the suspension tighter. Also the fact that I can't use the brake hold feature without my seatbelt on really annoys me.
Sponsored

Triple_peaz

Brother Taresa
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda civic si sedan, 2016 Honda pilot
Country flag
I don't know if this was a problem for other people, but when I had my 8th Gen and I used a base tune it disabled my oil life percentage. It would always be 100%.

I don't know if it's like that still. I have a 2019 si and will be ordering a flashpro today.

MT_FK7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOP Hatch
Country flag
Would be nice to not have to have your foot on the brake to turn off the parking brake...

My FP is currently uninstalled because I’m trying to get into the dealer for oil dilution reflash, so a fix for the updates binaries would be nice too...

OP
OP
THATSi

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Bring this thread back to life. What's been mentioned here so far is good, but the list is short, specifically the release parking brake with no pedal, for burnouts this is awesome, but needs more, I've noticed that by default the launch control locks in if wheel speed is under 3mph, creates a problem cuz by rear wheel speed sensors it doesn't let go during a burnout. So that's one, gonna go further, and this is, imo, the biggest problem between ktuner and hondata, the VTC table ends at 6900, while hondata allows you to set your redline higher, it's a moot point cuz at 6900 it resets to 0 degrees, and actually you could risk engine damage, my other big complaint and here it is, money in it for them to as an add on, the bluetooth won't run the hondata app without being plugged in. My problem with that is the long wire to the ODB plug in, I can lay it in the cubby under the dash but that wire is always hitting my legs as I drive and is annoying as shit and I don't want it strapped up out of the way cuz I don't want to run it all the time, what about a plug in bluetooth piece that stayed on the ODB and if ya need to upload plug into that, no wire until you needed it, and as far as I know, no one doing that

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe. 2000 Honda Prelude (donated to charity).
Country flag
Yeah the no brake pedal e-brake release would be very useful. I couldn't release the e-brake with the engine off. That could be a big problem if your car won't start and you need to release the e-brake.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yeah the no brake pedal e-brake release would be very useful. I couldn't release the e-brake with the engine off. That could be a big problem if your car won't start and you need to release the e-brake.
You can release the parking brake with the Engine Off.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
You can release the parking brake with the Engine Off.
How? I tried but it wouldn't release. With the engine off, I pressed on the brake pedal but it wouldn't go down all the way and I press down on the e-brake button but the brake wouldn't release. I think I tried a few separate times.

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How? I tried but it wouldn't release. With the engine off, I pressed on the brake pedal but it wouldn't go down all the way and I press down on the e-brake button but the brake wouldn't release. I think I tried a few separate times.
Accessory power has to be on

OP
OP
THATSi

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Back to his original point tho, if the battery is completely dead you're stuck, and a tuning solution probably wouldn't fix this with no power to the ECU

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Back to his original point tho, if the battery is completely dead you're stuck, and a tuning solution probably wouldn't fix this with no power to the ECU
Car not starting doesent mean dead battery. But I see.

OP
OP
THATSi

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Car not starting doesent mean dead battery. But I see.
Right but even if no crank no start condition you still have power to put it in accessory mode and take the e brake off

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Pretty sure I tried Acc as well as Run Power. But I'll try again some other time.

Maybe I was expecting it to work like the manual e-brake thus didn't turn Acc on? Lol... I'll report back after I try it.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Right but even if no crank no start condition you still have power to put it in accessory mode and take the e brake off
I'm ok with not be able to release e-brake when battery is dead. duh.. lol..

turbociv910

First Name
taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
which is a problem to press a button? Theft deterrent.

bikejog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yes I confirm that the engine doesn't have to running to release the e-brake. Acc power on, step on brake pedal, and press down on e-brake button.
Sponsored