Official Sonic Grey Pearl Type R Picture Thread

Rottboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 BB CType R; ''17 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe; 15 Honda Fit LX Manual; '14 MB G550;
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed. I believe @Rottboy mentioned this color wasn’t available in Canada.
Available in Canada only in 2019! Only 3 colors per MY available since introduction. CWhite and Black every year. '17 RRed, '18 ABlue, '19 SGP & '20 BBlue.

CTR_Mike_FK8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
YES SIR! lol *pavement not perfectly flat*

98T%hCdHSk+S3SoAFrvoAA.jpg

T6j1eVpVRgiStN9lDIYa3A.jpg
Think it would do this thread good if you got some more scenic pics ;p..
also seems like your wheels grey in light and black in the shade ?

you didn’t wanna put the red stickers on it ?

Last edited:

un1coRn

IG: @sgp_fk8r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Think it would do this thread good if you got soMe more scenic pics also seems like your wheels grey in light and black in the shade ?

you didn’t wanna put the red stickers on it ?
sheesh you're hard to please. I could care less tbh. Nah no stickers for me.. maybe down the road. Thanks

CTR_Mike_FK8

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
sheesh you're hard to please. I could care less tbh. Nah no stickers for me.. maybe down the road. Thanks
not hating, love these wheels seems JHP has them in this color and grey having trouble pulling the trigger on them at the moment, think i will go the Grey route though for my Champ white FK8
gonna do the stickers on mine more than likely... really want the takata green but in interest of making my vehicle less radical may go this route if not the weds TC105X idk yet though

un1coRn

IG: @sgp_fk8r
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8 R-34844
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not hating, love these wheels seems JHP has them in this color and grey having trouble pulling the trigger on them at the moment, think i will go the Grey route though for my Champ white FK8
gonna do the stickers on mine more than likely... really want the takata green but in interest of making my vehicle less radical may go this route if not the weds TC105X idk yet though
color is Diamond Dark Gunmetal (MM). you're correct that they look black/grey depending on light. Color is similar to Diamond Black which i believe has a little blue flake in it. MM doesn't.