EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello. Any chance you're still giving out codes?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag

fk7_girl

First Name
Dara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Hi All,

I’m new to this community. Just bought a civic hatch sport in March and I’m loving it. Looking at accessories and came across this thread. @procivic are you still offering discounts for members? I need something to do during this quarantine. Hehe. Also, do you guys happen to offer MG style with clips As opposed to adhesive only?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi All,

I’m new to this community. Just bought a civic hatch sport in March and I’m loving it. Looking at accessories and came across this thread. @procivic are you still offering discounts for members? I need something to do during this quarantine. Hehe. Also, do you guys happen to offer MG style with clips As opposed to adhesive only?
Congrats on the new Civic! The hatchback is really such an all-around great car.

Yes, we're still offering forum discount (just message me for details).

The MG Style does not have a "with clips" version. Most likely they didn't do it because the clip holes make the styling a little less sporty. The adhesive is very strong and holds up to basically anything if installed correctly.

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The MG Style does not have a "with clips" version. Most likely they didn't do it because the clip holes make the styling a little less sporty. The adhesive is very strong and holds up to basically anything if installed correctly.
Can confirm. Have had my MG Style visors installed since Jan 7th and they're not going anywhere. Should also mention that they're holding strong with carbon fiber vinyl wrap (3M 1080 CFS12) on the B/C pillars.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Are the MG hatch style supposed to be clip less? My only concern is I’m in MN so the weather goes from -40 to 110 throughout the year

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are the MG hatch style supposed to be clip less? My only concern is I’m in MN so the weather goes from -40 to 110 throughout the year
Yes, no clips on those. The MG is the "sportier" style and the clips take away from that look.

If installed correctly, the adhesive is very strong. We've had our visors remain on several of our shop cars through many car washes and track days, but we do not experience -40 temps here.
Sponsored