27WON - Designing the L15 Turbo Inlet Pipe

boibuddha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON I am looking at Dozuki now and do not see the installation instructions. While I am waiting for my shipment, I would like to study up on the install steps. When will the instructions be accessible?
You can look at the downpipe instructions or the turbo instructions, both mention removing the Tip in there. Or you can watch this guy's video where he removes his TIP, showing where every bolt and connection is located.
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
You can look at the downpipe instructions or the turbo instructions, both mention removing the Tip in there. Or you can watch this guy's video where he removes his TIP, showing where every bolt and connection is located.
Right I understand that. I even understand how to remove the TIP. It looks like there are some pipes that will need to be bent for this new part that I want to read more about. They make the instructions for all of there products.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
@Vincent@27WON - Not sure if this issue has been addressed, but a few of us are having hood clearance issues with the TIP. Some with turbo upgrades, but some, myself included, are running into this problem with the stock turbo.

I've had the TIP installed for about a year now and you can see where the coating is rubbing off. You can also see the paint chipping on the hood side.

Luckily, this is not something noticeable from the cabin. I don't hear that the hood is vibrating at all, so It may just be a minor nuisance, but figured I'd bring it to your attention!

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON - Designing the L15 Turbo Inlet Pipe 20211007_113345

Honda Civic 10th gen 27WON - Designing the L15 Turbo Inlet Pipe 20211007_113402

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Vincent@27WON - Not sure if this issue has been addressed, but a few of us are having hood clearance issues with the TIP. Some with turbo upgrades, but some, myself included, are running into this problem with the stock turbo.

I've had the TIP installed for about a year now and you can see where the coating is rubbing off. You can also see the paint chipping on the hood side.

Luckily, this is not something noticeable from the cabin. I don't hear that the hood is vibrating at all, so It may just be a minor nuisance, but figured I'd bring it to your attention!
No, it actually has not been brought to my attention. This is the first I have heard of multiple people reporting this happen. I have had one guy tell me about it when we first launched the product be he had an aftermarket hood that played a role. Besides that you tag is the first I have seen it unless it was posted somewhere else in the forums but those are hard to keep track of sometimes. For sure email or call us if you guys have can concerns. While the forums are nice we can't see and track them like we can internally.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone. I am searching for a person in the Las Vegas Valley with a Mishimoto intake so I can do some TIP silicone fitment for that application if you are that person or know anyone in the area please have them shoot me a DM.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone. I am searching for a person in the Las Vegas Valley with a Mishimoto intake so I can do some TIP silicone fitment for that application if you are that person or know anyone in the area please have them shoot me a DM.
Bump on this
Sponsored