HondaPro

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I called around and it appears honda is giving the dealers more room during this time of need. Best price I found was 22,300 + tax title included destination. 2020 si sedan, no summer tires.
Sponsored

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's pretty good.

I paid 22K OTD for my 2018 when new.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
I called around and it appears honda is giving the dealers more room during this time of need. Best price I found was 22,300 + tax title included destination. 2020 si sedan, no summer tires.
What was or would be out the door total?
$22,300 + tax and title ? and $22,300 included destination charges ?

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
Got my 2020 on Feb 27th for $22,600 OTD, no taxes here. Took about four negotiations and two walk aways before finding the dealer that would do the deal. Car was fresh off the truck the day before. Right now Honda has $1,000 towards a new purchase, so I would definitely aim for $21,600 with all dealer fees, but before taxes. Someone has a thread going on the FB group and there’s 1-2 guys that got one for 20-21k. Definitely should be possible in this market.

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
I don’t know. Right now with the factory cutting down. I’ve had multiple dealers tell me in not so many ways that they are being told that what they have on the lot and getting in the next couple of weeks may be ALL they have for the next few months or however long this isolation happens. I had a few dealerships I’ve been talking to legitimately stop discounting SI’s because they are becoming increasingly rare right now, but specially the color I want (blue). I’ve been offered 26OTD which isn’t bad for the other offers I’ve seen locally but I got a call back and basically got it down to 25OTD here. But that’s a car that’s not even on the lot (I’m in VA but I register in NC so I want NO front plate, so I’m catching it before it’s drilled). I’m overall happy with the deal, but now they aren’t even sure if the truck is coming this week due to the whole shutdown in the area. So they’ve not even charged my deposit I gave them yet until they know for sure they can get the car, I should know by Monday. I’m crossing my fingers it shows. Because if it stays shutdown SI’s are gonna get scarce in the next month or two. Especially colors like Blue.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Country flag
Got my 2020 on Feb 27th for $22,600 OTD, no taxes here. Took about four negotiations and two walk aways before finding the dealer that would do the deal. Car was fresh off the truck the day before. Right now Honda has $1,000 towards a new purchase, so I would definitely aim for $21,600 with all dealer fees, but before taxes. Someone has a thread going on the FB group and there’s 1-2 guys that got one for 20-21k. Definitely should be possible in this market.
??? How did you get it "without" taxes?

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that NHCivicGuy is in New Hampshire, which is one of the handful of states that does not impose a sales tax.

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that NHCivicGuy is in New Hampshire, which is one of the handful of states that does not impose a sales tax.
Absolutely correct lol, yes it is pretty nice. However, house property taxes and registration fees make up for it. About $450 to register this car for 1 year, goes down slightly each year though.

theblackdogman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Absolutely correct lol, yes it is pretty nice. However, house property taxes and registration fees make up for it. About $450 to register this car for 1 year, goes down slightly each year though.
What dealer?

alxgravel

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si 2017
Country flag
2017 civic si coupe white pearl Canada

Bought it for 28880 cad plus taxes

caliboy15

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list.... jk
Country flag
Im about to sign paperwork on a 2020 Si Sedan

25k drive out financed with Honda 2.9 apr 60 month term

DOZOIR

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe (lunar silver)
Country flag
Im about to sign paperwork on a 2020 Si Sedan

25k drive out financed with Honda 2.9 apr 60 month term
Seems kind of a high figure given the present state of the economy. Could you give a little context? $25k from MSRP $26155 (including destination)? Is $25k before taxes, title, docs, etc.? Any accessories added to sale price?

caliboy15

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list.... jk
Country flag
Seems kind of a high figure given the present state of the economy. Could you give a little context? $25k from MSRP $26155 (including destination)? Is $25k before taxes, title, docs, etc.? Any accessories added to sale price?
25k that includes everything. Car, tax, tiltle and fees. That’s my drive out price

Turboblu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Blue, 15 Sedona (Shuttle Atlantis)
Country flag
25k that includes everything. Car, tax, tiltle and fees. That’s my drive out price
I got a very similar deal. Still haven’t gotten my car yet. It’s stuck at the port. I was hoping for a bit more off but due to the Coronavirus stuff Honda dealers are apparently having problems getting new cars in to sell. So they have stopped aggressive pricing.

but it’s much better than almost all th other dealers I found. 26OTD is the best I could find until the dealer I was talking to finally caved...
Sponsored