Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
And, to add insult to injury, no "Infotainment " upgrade. All that "all show, no go" stuff and no free XM for 6mo. You'd think they'd at least throw in 100 rolls of TP?
As an incentive they should additionally throw in a case of Purell, a few N95 masks and a couple dozen eggs and someone might buy it. :cool:
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Coupe with a body kit b5dfab43e124254aae4e55e7381faa75

It may be a good time to invest in a bidet. :)

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
And with all that "professional customization" it still SCREAMS out for smoked side markers........

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wasn't exactly sure what to expect before I opened this thread, oh man...That Type R spoiler completely ruins the back end for me. I know i'm not one to judge cause I have one on my own Civic, but it's not that same exact style. This one seems much more rigid. It's a shame, the wheels and exhaust are great.

PhilF

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CRV EX-L Platinum White Pearl/Ivory, 2020 CRV EX-L Crystal Black Pearl/Grey
Country flag
Wasn't exactly sure what to expect before I opened this thread, oh man...That Type R spoiler completely ruins the back end for me. I know i'm not one to judge cause I have one on my own Civic, but it's not that same exact style. This one seems much more rigid. It's a shame, the wheels and exhaust are great.
Agree, it's total over-kill on that build, Honda does have a lower profile spoiler that would be more fitting, instead those who did this were obviously gouging and going for a pseudo CTR vibe. If this thing sells, and, unfortunately, it probably will, somebody's going to get a seriously large commission. Anyone who's been around 10th gen Civics would seriously NOT put 90% of the parts or money creating this money pit.

Bosco72

First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
Just don't like the wing I have the sport in the same color. I'm probably going to drop it and put a front lip on it.every body wants fast where u going I rather have a great handling car

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Agree, it's total over-kill on that build, Honda does have a lower profile spoiler that would be more fitting, instead those who did this were obviously gouging and going for a pseudo CTR vibe. If this thing sells, and, unfortunately, it probably will, somebody's going to get a seriously large commission. Anyone who's been around 10th gen Civics would seriously NOT put 90% of the parts or money creating this money pit.
I posted this before on this thread they should have used a EX or SI model with the 1.5 turbo it looks cool
But it’s a sheep in wolves clothing

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
Stinks it's the CVT but I gotta admit that thing looks gorgeous. Love the front end, hood, wheels, and spoiler

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
That wing looks better on your car ( hatch) not so much on a coupe. But on the other hand there’s is a member on this site that has a Type R wing on a coupe and it doesn’t look bad its a white coupe. It’s probably a color thing :)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I prefer a nice red Type R pickup truck...

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
And, to add insult to injury, no "Infotainment " upgrade. All that "all show, no go" stuff and no free XM for 6mo. You'd think they'd at least throw in 100 rolls of TP?
100 rolls of TP and i'm sold!

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
'17 coupe in same color, 1.5L (currently factory tune) CVT.
I got thirsty for that hood with the scoop... But then on mobile, it's carbon,...
Do not want.
Sponsored