Ansix Auto No-drill License Plate Holder for FK8! 15% off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2017 NSX
Country flag
Mount your front licence plate to your 2017+ Honda Civic Type R FK8 without having to drill any holes through your front bumper! Installation is simple - no bumper removal necessary! Made of high quality aluminum, this bracket uses the lower front grill to mount the licence plate. The bracket may be mounted at various heights and can even be installed off to the side. This lightweight aluminum bracket includes stainless steel hardware and has a pair of suction cups to stabilise the bracket and protect the paint of your front bumper.

This kit comes with everything needed to mount your plate. Free shipping to the United States and use coupon code ANSIXAUTO15 for 15% off your purchase!

https://ansixauto.com/no-drill-front-license-plate-holder-honda-civic-type-r-fk8-2017/

Honda Civic 10th gen Ansix Auto No-drill License Plate Holder for FK8! 15% off! FK8_License_1__53573.1567630981

Honda Civic 10th gen Ansix Auto No-drill License Plate Holder for FK8! 15% off! FK8_License_6__27003.1567555444

Honda Civic 10th gen Ansix Auto No-drill License Plate Holder for FK8! 15% off! FK8_License_8__81147.1567803857

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
had a bunch of snow here a couple weeks ago. Ansix bracket held up nicely to the snow!

Got a pic of when the snow first started but we ended up with about 10" total.

Honda Civic 10th gen Ansix Auto No-drill License Plate Holder for FK8! 15% off! 49463358862_354b26dd2a_b

so you don't have to worry about your plate with the snow! Front lips are another matter...

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Just replenished out stock of hardware and assembled some brackets! These come pre-assembled just like in the product photo to help you with the install. Given the number of different fasteners and hardware in these kits, I felt it was important to make everything really clear for the installer. No baggy full of random bolts here! Order yours now using offer code ANSIXAUTO15 for 15% off.

https://ansixauto.com/no-drill-front-license-plate-holder-honda-civic-type-r-fk8-2017/

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Will this work with FK7 or just FK8?
unfortunately the special nut that fits into the grill of the fk8 is unique. The fk7 does not have the diamond shape in the grill. If you were savvy enough to make your own to fit the grill, the rest should work.

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I imagine I can mount in the fog inserts on the fk7?
this is only intended to work in the fk8 main lower grill. You can have it offset as much as you like in the main grill but the grill hole shape is unique to the fk8. You might be able to modify or come up with a unique way of mounting it in the fk7.

Neil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si HFP
Country flag
Mount your front licence plate to your 2017+ Honda Civic Type R FK8 without having to drill any holes through your front bumper! Installation is simple - no bumper removal necessary! Made of high quality aluminum, this bracket uses the lower front grill to mount the licence plate. The bracket may be mounted at various heights and can even be installed off to the side. This lightweight aluminum bracket includes stainless steel hardware and has a pair of suction cups to stabilise the bracket and protect the paint of your front bumper.

This kit comes with everything needed to mount your plate. Free shipping to the United States and use coupon code ANSIXAUTO15 for 15% off your purchase!

FK8_License_1__53573.1567630981.jpg

FK8_License_6__27003.1567555444.jpg

FK8_License_8__81147.1567803857.jpg
I have ppf on the bumper, is it safe to use those suction cups on a ppf?

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have ppf on the bumper, is it safe to use those suction cups on a ppf?
It sure is. I think the car in the photos also has protection film on it. The suction cups are there to stabilise the mount and keep it from vibrating. They do not hold up the plate.

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Assembled more kits today! We are still shipping and operating normally. If your tired of getting pestered by police about not having your front plate on, now is the time to fix it without drilling holes in your bumper!

OP
OP
Ansix Auto

Ansix Auto

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
These are dope. Are they pretty easy to remove?
They're not super challenging to remove. Honestly it depends on how easy you can fit your fingers in your grill. Usually it's about 10 minutes to install once you know what you're doing. First time will most likely be longer. Only need one size hex key (4mm) and a 10mm wrench/socket. Once it's setup, you only need the 4mm hex key to remove/reinstall.

Lyttle

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I am interested in this for the FK8 I will be purchasing, when I bought my '17 Hatchback they pre-installed the holes. Is it the dealership that is drilling these holes in most cases?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.