• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: 2x Genuine Honda OEM Red "H" Badges - 75700-TH-A01 **Damaged**

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Up for sale are two 75700-TGH-A01 Red "H" emblems that I purchased from the dealership for my 18 SI Coupe (Front + Rear). The one on the right was from someone trying to pry it off but bolted as soon as he saw me. The one on the left has a defect/damage on the left side in the chrome. Not sure what happened but if you run your finger over it you can't feel. Not sure if anyone has any use for these but I figured i'd throw them up on here. Adhesives on the back are still in tact and in great condition with plastic backing.

$25 shipped for both.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2x Genuine Honda OEM Red "H" Badges - 75700-TH-A01 **Damaged** 20200316_224545
Sponsored

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Up for sale are two 75700-TGH-A01 Red "H" emblems that I purchased from the dealership for my 18 SI Coupe (Front + Rear). The one on the right was from someone trying to pry it off but bolted as soon as he saw me. The one on the left has a defect/damage on the left side in the chrome. Not sure what happened but if you run your finger over it you can't feel. Not sure if anyone has any use for these but I figured i'd throw them up on here. Adhesives on the back are still in tact and in great condition with plastic backing.

$25 shipped for both.

20200316_224545.jpg
I'll take em. Pm sent

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll take em. Pm sent
Not to stick my nose where it might not belong ... but I would like to mention that these badges fit the Coupe ... and I see that your bio indicates that you have a Sedan ... thus, one of the badges won't fit your Sedan properly.

Not trying to spoil a purchase ... just want you to be aware.

Good luck, and enjoy your badges!

OP
OP
j_vang

j_vang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Not to stick my nose where it might not belong ... but I would like to mention that these badges fit the Coupe ... and I see that your bio indicates that you have a Sedan ... thus, one of the badges won't fit your Sedan properly.

Yessir. These are F+R coupe badges.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Yeah I'm aware, these are gonna be for my girlfriend's coupe. (her badges got stolen lol) Thank you though!

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I'm aware, these are gonna be for my girlfriend's coupe. (her badges got stolen lol) Thank you though!
Good deal!
Always glad to hear about doing something nice for the girl friend (or boy friend) ... it's often the little things that make the biggest difference!
Sorry her badges got stolen ... I hope they fell off the thief's car!

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good deal!
Always glad to hear about doing something nice for the girl friend (or boy friend) ... it's often the little things that make the biggest difference!
Sorry her badges got stolen ... I hope they fell off the thief's car!
the fucked up thing is that its the OEM chrome badges they stole. :crazy:So this will be somewhat of a cheap upgrade.

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the fucked up thing is that its the OEM chrome badges they stole. :crazy:So this will be somewhat of a cheap upgrade.
OMFG ... they stole the chrome ones?

SMFH
Sponsored