What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag
I've noticed a lot of folks getting the Unity side markers lately. Is there some reason that folks are picking these instead of the ones from Suma? Just a design preference? I currently have the smoked Suma side markers with turn signal feature and personally love them, but I'm curious on other people's thoughts.
Sponsored

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mishimoto today. Love the bit of juice it gave. Got some good deep sound to the sport now. Turbo is a little more vocal as well

798BCB5A-A0C0-4284-A847-E772EDA7DCF5.jpeg

A5E532C0-A8B0-4E4F-A612-18F8273DE53E.jpeg

300F4F84-375D-49F6-9A4B-35BD6226A7FF.jpeg
How’s the bypass valve sound when lifting off throttle? Louder?

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've noticed a lot of folks getting the Unity side markers lately. Is there some reason that folks are picking these instead of the ones from Suma? Just a design preference? I currently have the smoked Suma side markers with turn signal feature and personally love them, but I'm curious on other people's thoughts.
Don’t quote me on this, I think they’re either “partners” or it’s “semi-rebranded”, both share the same connectors by looking at the pic. Unity even has one of Suma’s items on his store, the side mirrors and inside rear mirror. Plus I see more talk of Unity on this forum than I do with Suma, if I knew bout them earlier I would’ve tried it out. But PERSONALLY, I think Unity’s side markers look better, stylish wise.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
It just boils down to personal preference. I love the "glowing" look of the Unity ones, personally.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_20200312-131426_Samsung Internet

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My UnityPerformance Side markers finally got in! Automatic swap, loves these already! :)

F4190391-37FD-482F-8FAE-27F42A2C43E2.jpeg

3EF29C36-189F-4E01-8B52-937C2E1914CB.jpeg
Thank you for the support man! Smoked on Grey is an awesome choice :)

Don’t quote me on this, I think they’re either “partners” or it’s “semi-rebranded”, both share the same connectors by looking at the pic. Unity even has one of Suma’s items on his store, the side mirrors and inside rear mirror. Plus I see more talk of Unity on this forum than I do with Suma, if I knew bout them earlier I would’ve tried it out. But PERSONALLY, I think Unity’s side markers look better, stylish wise.
It just boils down to personal preference. I love the "glowing" look of the Unity ones, personally.

Screenshot_20200312-131426_Samsung Internet.jpg
I'll answer all 3 posts in one - SUMA has a line of Side Marker Lights that they're carrying along with several other vendors who offer the same one. SUMA and I have an agreement that I can offer their mirrors to Canadians in particular, with occasional US-based folks choosing to get them through me, Unity. The connectors as all side markers insert into the same Honda wiring harness plug worldwide are the same.

In terms of Side Marker Lights, totally different manufacturer, totally different look. I enjoy the subtle glow of mine versus bright illumination, and happy to share that well over 1,000 folks share the same love for them. The Civic market is big enough for all to co-exist :)

RelapseZ

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed DNA Monitoring Fog lights, iJdmtoy clear sidemarkers with white led, carbon style grille cover, and finally did a true muffler delete at a shop! Sounds perfect with the downpipe now.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200311_163532-01

blitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Bought a pair of SafeJacks for her

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) GgfpghX

Just place the jack underneath the grey part, lift her up, and place the two support pieces in place - one stand supports 6k lbs, which is plenty

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Looks so good. I ordered mine last night. Can you hear any suction noises ?
Yes you can for sure. You get a nice deep tone on acceleration. And that turbo sounds nice when the boot hits

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
How’s the bypass valve sound when lifting off throttle? Louder?
the recirculating valve doesn’t make much noise maybe none at all. A blow off valve would but shouldn’t be ran on CVT, it will be the intake that you are hearing and some of that turbo.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Bought a pair of SafeJacks for her

GgfpghX.jpg

Just place the jack underneath the grey part, lift her up, and place the two support pieces in place - one stand supports 6k lbs, which is plenty
Who makes them? They look pretty sturdy

blitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Who makes them? They look pretty sturdy
saz,

You can purchase them directly from the manufacturer at https://safejacks.com/collections/rennstand

Or you can purchase them through Amazon.

You’ll need to buy the pinch-weld adapter too, and I think that can only be purchased directly from the company’s site.

I like how I can just use the jack once and engage this stand at various heights. Lifting from the front also raises the entire side of the car (as shown in the picture).

Additional note: My CTR is stock and I use a low profile jack to use this stand, so if your car is lowered by 1”, this stand might not work for your vehicle.

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
saz,

You can purchase them directly from the manufacturer at https://safejacks.com/collections/rennstand

Or you can purchase them through Amazon.

You’ll need to buy the pinch-weld adapter too, and I think that can only be purchased directly from the company’s site.

I like how I can just use the jack once and engage this stand at various heights. Lifting from the front also raises the entire side of the car (as shown in the picture).

Additional note: My CTR is stock and I use a low profile jack to use this stand, so if your car is lowered by 1”, this stand might not work for your vehicle.
Thanks for the link
Sponsored