If you could change one thing about your Si what would it be?

fabrizzio71

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe White Orchid Pearl
Country flag
Interior noise is awful. On the highway volume is pushing 85-90db sustained levels. I wear earplugs every time I drive. Daily driving in that volume will damage hearing. They could have added 25lbs of sound deadening between floor and carpet and in trunk and this would have eliminated the problem. Cheap interior rattles also disappointing.

EdwarDallas

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Manual Handbrake FTW

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Interior noise is awful. On the highway volume is pushing 85-90db sustained levels. I wear earplugs every time I drive. Daily driving in that volume will damage hearing. They could have added 25lbs of sound deadening between floor and carpet and in trunk and this would have eliminated the problem. Cheap interior rattles also disappointing.
:confused1:

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Another 1 or 2 inches of front headroom would be welcome.

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn I was just telling my wife today how I loved my electric parking brake. Why so many requests for a manual hand brake?

I can’t think of many things I’d change. Maybe better interior material since the cloth they used is fairly rough. I also wish Sport mode would remain active if it was active when I last powered the car off.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Damn I was just telling my wife today how I loved my electric parking brake. Why so many requests for a manual hand brake?

I can’t think of many things I’d change. Maybe better interior material since the cloth they used is fairly rough. I also wish Sport mode would remain active if it was active when I last powered the car off.
Lol yeah I don't mind the electronic e-brake either. I mean, I'm not driftin in this damn thing.... I also like the sound it makes when being engaged. Sounds futuristic

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mines either the e brake or move the cup holders to in front of the shifter because I can’t shift comfortably at all with a water bottle there :confused1:

wintercast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 2009, Si Coupe 2019
Country flag
Wow- are others experiencing this amount of noise? I mean i dont expect to have a recording studio of silence in the car, but i will be driving mostly highways miles in the 60-70 range daily. Anyone else can confirm their discomfort? Perhaps they are already deaf?

pdrumns

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic SI Coupe and 2019 Nissan Kicks
Country flag
I know of one thing that I would like changed. The interior gauges illuminate very brightly on max and too low on the next notch down. I wish there were maybe a couple more degrees of brightness options down from max brightness to the next level of brightness.
Sponsored