I want to hear your exhaust, please

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! Does it crackle at all during acceleration (that's a good thing, BTW)?
No, I haven't heard any but haven't really pushed it yet. It's on the CTR btw. I think the tone is slightly milder on the Si according to Pawinning on youtube.

Dvoxojo

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI sedan
Country flag
MAPeformance 3 inch race exhaust

CTR-19418

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sorry for the intrusion. I recorded a clip of the AWE Touring exhaust here. So far, I like it a lot. No drone.

Nice! How long have you had the exhaust? What are your thoughts? Pros and cons? Thanks

CTR-19418

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Currently have the TSP Stg1 tune on it. Wouldn’t mind having a bespoke tune, but installed the downpipe last night and it is running pretty good and now it has a REAL presence when laying into the go pedal. I’m much happier now, but need to be careful as I usually have a heavy foot and it gets heavier with some aural symphony.
I bet that downpipe made a big difference. Did you go with a catted or non catted downpipe? When i go down that route I think ill go with a catted downpipe in my car. Either way, i think it would pair really well with the AWE no matter what.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any issues passing NYS inspection with that downpipe?
I have it inspected by a shop a few blocks from home (vs 30 min to the dealership). They haven't given me any trouble. The RV6 isn't supposed to set off any codes and I've been running it for a year now. I also got the Catted downpipe which also helps on that end.

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Factory Si mufflers, resonator not removed.
K&N SRI
RV6Catted Downpipe/Frontpipe

(video was cut off to stop my friend from reving on a cold start).

Another after it's warmed up.
Sounds good!

Unrelated question: Where'd you get those tail lights? I think they're sweet!

ne0guri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Orchid Pearl Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm torn on this or maperformance race.
They all have their unique tone. I love the map exhaust too, it has this...muffled deep sound that’s really nice in my opinion. But imo 27Won hits the perfect note for this car, that AWE I see in other posts sounds very similar too. I do have the Downpipe as well so it definitely is louder than with just the exhaust system.

Si_NSX904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is it just me? I had the mufflers deleted yesterday, and it seems as if I can't find enough time to drive around listening to the sweet music the Si makes now. My question is, is it just me or is the muffler delete almost as quiet as before. I mean, I've watched a ton of videos on Youtube, and it just seems all of these other cars are loud as hell. I actually got a little weak in the knee's as I saw the first gigantic muffler come off. Thinking to myself. Why did they put such a large Muf on such a small car. Then the fear really kicked in. I started re-watching muf deletes vids, and almost passed out thinking I just screwed myself. To my amazement, they pushed the start button, and my car sung a love story to me. The little crackles and pops I hear make me giggle. I honestly think this is the best exhaust I've heard. Now I need to go somewhere that will have a few 10th Gens. But for now, I'm going to log off and go do a couple of rev's in the garage!

mocaSi

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si & 2016 Honda Fit
Country flag
Is it just me? I had the mufflers deleted yesterday, and it seems as if I can't find enough time to drive around listening to the sweet music the Si makes now. My question is, is it just me or is the muffler delete almost as quiet as before. I mean, I've watched a ton of videos on Youtube, and it just seems all of these other cars are loud as hell. I actually got a little weak in the knee's as I saw the first gigantic muffler come off. Thinking to myself. Why did they put such a large Muf on such a small car. Then the fear really kicked in. I started re-watching muf deletes vids, and almost passed out thinking I just screwed myself. To my amazement, they pushed the start button, and my car sung a love story to me. The little crackles and pops I hear make me giggle. I honestly think this is the best exhaust I've heard. Now I need to go somewhere that will have a few 10th Gens. But for now, I'm going to log off and go do a couple of rev's in the garage!
It's sounds that good huh? Try and post a video for us! I take it you live in Jax?