froggydogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Why would you get dirty looks?

Car looks killer BTW. :thumbsup:
I've got a couple heads shaken in my direction too. They definitely far exceed the couple thumbs up I've got. Though the kids dig it, lol!

I'm not sure if it's jealousy, or what. Someone mentioned in another thread about an increase in people driving like dicks around them in this new Civic. I've definitely seen that driving this, but I just figured it was because of my customization of it.

Like I said, some just need to lighten up. Thanks for the compliment!

mexiking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
I've got a couple heads shaken in my direction too. They definitely far exceed the couple thumbs up I've got. Though the kids dig it, lol!

I'm not sure if it's jealousy, or what. Someone mentioned in another thread about an increase in people driving like dicks around them in this new Civic. I've definitely seen that driving this, but I just figured it was because of my customization of it.

Like I said, some just need to lighten up. Thanks for the compliment!
Hah, just leave em in the dust with that turbo!

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
I'm pretty close to having completed my Batmobile project. It's a full-time job keeping it clean, but it looks super sharp when it is. It turns a lot of heads, but I get a lot of dirty looks too, lol. Lighten up people!

_DSC8254.jpg
That license plate! Woot