Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread

worm91100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016
I have taken to dealer and they said, its screen issue and they are going to replace the screen. Did anyone face same issue? They said 3 out of 150 car they sold in 2016 has similar problem and they have to replace the screen.
My 2016 LX didn't display the RDS and wallpaper screens until I hit the Display button a couple of times. It's the one that changes the daylight/nightlight brightness. I pressed it like 3 times and now it shows me my RDS and wallpaper screens.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2016 LX didn't display the RDS and wallpaper screens until I hit the Display button a couple of times. It's the one that changes the daylight/nightlight brightness. I pressed it like 3 times and now it shows me my RDS and wallpaper screens.
Yeah, 3 settings....day brightness, night brightness, and screen off.

ajacks101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Koz McBloo 2016 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Does anyone find that if they use a more complex background the system response time slows way down? I used a family photo and it was very slow, so I changed it to the stock green grass and yellow flowers and blue sky picture, but when I changed it to the very simple grey black with a subtle white swish through the middle it has never been faster.

froggydogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone find that if they use a more complex background the system response time slows way down? I used a family photo and it was very slow, so I changed it to the stock green grass and yellow flowers and blue sky picture, but when I changed it to the very simple grey black with a subtle white swish through the middle it has never been faster.
The wallpaper I've got is a fairly "complex" image, all sorts of small details, etc., and it seems to load just a as quick as any of the other ones I've used, custom or stock. I haven't noticed this issue.