CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST!

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Z/28, '22 Ridgeline , '22 CR-V Hybrid
Country flag
Everywhere and dealers can’t get rid of them seems a bit of hyperbole. 500+ on autotrader? Aren’t there over 500 Honda dealers in the us?

What did you end up buying?
I would say there's at least one at each dealer within 200 mi of me. So, yes. They are everywhere.

We made the decision to pass on buying a CTR.
Sponsored

davidc1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda S2000
Country flag
Barber Honda in Bakersfield, CA just sold a dark grey Type R to my friend about 3 months ago for MSRP. They told me they have sold all there Type R's for MSRP.

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Hey everyone. I have a 2020 PMM CTR being produced this month. If everything goes according to schedule, it should arrive sometime in March. If anyone is interested or has any questions, my contact info will be posted below. I will be selling the 2020 CTR at MSRP with no add ons or anything. I still do not have the MSRP yet, but when I do, I will update you guys.

Thanks,

Jared
Sales Manager
South Hills Honda
724-941-9100
[email protected]

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Valley Honda - Pittsburgh, PA - 2 white CTR's available at invoice
Honda of Mentor - Mentor, OH - white CTR available at invoice
Washington Honda - Pittsburgh, PA - white CTR available at invoice

Don't sell yourself short, 2019's need to be gone for the 2020's arrival. Dealers can't get rid of them. 543 available, new, on Autotrader alone. Numerous others I've seen as well. Do your due diligence.

Not sure where you got your information from, but Washington Honda AND Valley are NOT selling their CTR at invoice. Below are Washington's and Valley's response. Not to sound mean or anything, but I would suggest making sure your information is accurate before posting.

Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! screenshot

Last edited:

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not sure where you got your information from, but Washington Honda AND Valley are NOT selling their CTR at invoice. Below are Washington's and Valley's response. Not to sound mean or anything, but I would suggest making sure your information is accurate before posting.

screenshot.png
Valley's response.

screenshot 2.png
Haha wow... Jared. You're just another sideways salesman. Trying to take advantage of uneducated consumers. Is "Bill" your real name or just your fake email account?

Information is 100% accurate. Have quotes, for reference, for legitimate people trying to buy a vehicle. Feel free to PM me.

Valley was actually below invoice for me.

Wasting your time and others putting out false inquiry emails because you're feel threatened by a better deal in your area.

Pathetic you are Jared/"Bill"

Word for the wise avoid South Hills Honda in Pittsburgh, PA... Manipulative tactics through and through just displayed. Jared Ambrose is actually one of the sales managers. Bad leadership example on his part.

Last edited:

vubuoppai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Manual only MK6 GTI, DC5, e92, Prelude
Country flag
2020 CTR buyer here.....this nice list doesn't seem to be verified.

I contacted first dealer on the list (Schomp Honda) they want 3-4k accessories on top of MSRP

Stupid List :

Fremont Honda 10k over MSRP
Airport Marina Honda 10-15k over MSRP

Do all CA buyers bend over and paid their ADM and/or mandatory accessories?
Or do you buy from out of state??

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Haha wow... Jared. You're just another sideways salesman. Trying to take advantage of uneducated consumers. Is "Bill" your real name or just your fake email account?

Information is 100% accurate. Have quotes, for reference, for legitimate people trying to buy a vehicle. Feel free to PM me.

Valley was actually below invoice for me.

Wasting your time and others putting out false inquiry emails because you're feel threatened by a better deal in your area.

Pathetic you are Jared/"Bill"

Word for the wise avoid South Hills Honda in Pittsburgh, PA... Manipulative tactics through and through just displayed. Jared Ambrose is actually one of the sales managers. Bad leadership example on his part.

Lol. Why are you getting so worked up? I would love to see your under invoice quotes. That's hilarious. I didn't believe the info you posted so I made an email and got the truth. It would have been pretty dumb to use my South Hills Honda email and ask another Honda dealer for a quote. I've been a member on this forum for almost 3 years. Between Evan and I, we have sold 7 or 8 CTRs to happy members. I began selling CTRs at MSRP with no added on B.S. when the vast majority of dealers were way over sticker. The last 2 we sold were $750 and $1,500 under MSRP. I joined this forum to help out anyone who has interest in a CTR and provide them with a great deal. No one should have to pay over sticker for one, and I will continue being one of the most aggressive dealers when it comes to CTR prices. What have you provided to this forum? In your previous post, you said you made the decision to pass on a CTR.

Last edited:

BryanCO

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR, 2007 GT3, 1993 Miata
Country flag
I would say there's at least one at each dealer within 200 mi of me. So, yes. They are everywhere.

We made the decision to pass on buying a CTR.
We’ll have to disagree re what ‘everywhere’ means.

Good to great deals are out there but markets are very local/regional.

You do realize your posts come across as trollish.

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Lol. Why are you getting so worked up? I would love to see your under invoice quotes. That's hilarious. I didn't believe the info you posted so I made an email and got the truth. It would have been pretty dumb to use my South Hills Honda email and ask another Honda dealer for a quote. I've been a member on this forum for almost 3 years. Between Evan and I, we have sold 7 or 8 CTRs to happy members. I began selling CTRs at MSRP with no added on B.S. when the vast majority of dealers were way over sticker. The last 2 we sold were $750 and $1,500 under MSRP. I joined this forum to help out anyone who has interest in a CTR and provide them with a great deal. No one should have to pay over sticker for one, and I will continue being one of the most aggressive dealers when it comes to CTR prices. What have you provided to this forum? In your previous post, you said you made the decision to pass on a CTR.

All it boils down to is being deceiving and you're here to make money off the forum members.

You know as good as anyone, (1) email doesn't get you the price you're going to pay. Numerous communications over a period of time is required. So your (1) email doesn't mean anything.

I'm here on the forum to educate myself and others members. Just because you only LET your customers pay MSRP or under MSRP, doesn't mean we can't get invoice from another dealer. Anyone can do what I did too. Shop and do your due diligence. Email multiple dealerships, don't give phone numbers initially, so everything with numbers is clear and documented with price breakdown. Usually sales managers are who I finally end up dealing with and having phone conversations with.

Your agenda is to make as much money as you can for yourself and the dealership. That's the only reason you don't like my posts regarding 2 local dealerships near you beating your prices. That's the reason you're on this forum, to line your pockets. You're not an enthusiast.

Correct we aren't getting a CTR due to the styling... Wing, red seats, red accents, faux vents. Was going to remove wing, red exterior stripes, do seat covers, wheels/tires. Too much fuss for a daily driver. We'll be going another route for a fun daily

Last edited:

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Thanks for all the laughs. I feel like your just trolling at this point. If you ever change your mind on getting a CTR, let me know, I'd be happy to help you out. :)

J o n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for all the laughs. I feel like your just trolling at this point. If you ever change your mind on getting a CTR, let me know, I'd be happy to help you out. :)
Valley quote at invoice... giving me another $400 off via phone conversations
Vin matches quote
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...e1=CIVIC&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! 56C03rw

Mentor quote at invoice:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...e1=CIVIC&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! AWNPgir

Washington's quote to me, not at invoice
Car was advertised at roughly $34,6xx mid January when I was talking with them though
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...ode1=HONDA&modelCode1=CIVIC&clickType=listing
Honda Civic 10th gen CTR at (or below?!!) sticker NICE LIST! vC1FBf7

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Valley quote at invoice... giving me another $400 off via phone conversations
Vin matches quote
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=536977058&zip=15085&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=15085&city=Trafford&incremental=all&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&listingTypes=NEW&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&state=PA&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&searchRadius=100&trimCodeList=CIVIC%7CType+R&isNewSearch=false&listingTypes=NEW&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=100&makeCode1=HONDA&modelCode1=CIVIC&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing
56C03rw.jpg

Mentor quote at invoice:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=534927316&zip=15085&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=15085&listingTypes=NEW&sortBy=distanceASC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=200&trimCodeList=CIVIC%7CType+R&isNewSearch=false&listingTypes=NEW&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=HONDA&modelCode1=CIVIC&digitalRetail=true&clickType=listing
AWNPgir.jpg

Washington's quote to me, not at invoice
Car was advertised at roughly $34,6xx mid January when I was talking with them though
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=541287126&zip=15085&referrer=/cars-for-sale/searchresults.xhtml?zip=15085&listingTypes=NEW&sortBy=distanceASC&incremental=all&firstRecord=0&marketExtension=include&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=200&trimCodeList=CIVIC%7CType+R&isNewSearch=false&listingTypes=NEW&numRecords=25&firstRecord=0&modelCodeList=CIVIC&makeCodeList=HONDA&searchRadius=200&makeCode1=HONDA&modelCode1=CIVIC&clickType=listing
vC1FBf7.png

You said all three were offering invoice in a previous post. Now you say Washington is not at invoice. All I see are 2 pieces of quote and an email from someone who I couldn't take seriously from the way they responded. Not going to keep going back and forth with you.

JaredSHH

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Country flag
Going to get this thread back on track. I posted earlier that I have a 2020 PMM CTR being produced this month and should arrive sometime late March. I previously said that I will be selling it at MSRP. I've change my mind and I'm going to sell it for $250 UNDER MSRP no add ons or anything. Still no exact idea on MSRP yet. If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to call/email me. If you are interested in shipping, Montway Auto Transport is who was used the last couple times. They do offer open and closed transport. Evan can answer any questions on the transport side.

Jared
Sales Manager
South Hills Honda
724-941-9100
[email protected]

EvanSHH

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Civic Si
Country flag
Going to get this thread back on track. I posted earlier that I have a 2020 PMM CTR being produced this month and should arrive sometime late March. I previously said that I will be selling it at MSRP. I've change my mind and I'm going to sell it for $250 UNDER MSRP no add ons or anything. Still no exact idea on MSRP yet. If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to call/email me. If you are interested in shipping, Montway Auto Transport is who was used the last couple times. They do offer open and closed transport. Evan can answer any questions on the transport side.

Jared
Sales Manager
South Hills Honda
724-941-9100
[email protected]

Once again you guys know the deal!! Reach out to myself or Jared anytime. I appreciate everyone reaching out for the 2020 in the color of their choice but at this time all I know is that PMM is what we are getting. Thanks again everyone! Look forward to making someone else on here a happy CTR owner!

Evan at South Hills Honda
724-941-9100 ext 112
[email protected]
Sponsored