10th Gen Civic 1/4 Mile Times

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Believe this is the Black Si out of Kansas City, posted a video of this run awhile ago here.
Seen him run a few times at Heartland Park, the car is usually on slicks & has full drag wheels with skinnies in the rear. Always on a trailer.
Here's the video:

Dang it! Ok....that's cool. I don't need to break a sweat trying to chase that time then. Back to PRL's 13.1 on street tires then. I'm bored a need a focus for the track this spring. ;)

Thanks for the video. Beautiful car he has. :love:
Sponsored

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Dang it! Ok....that's cool. I don't need to break a sweat trying to chase that time then. Back to PRL's 13.1 on street tires then. I'm bored a need a focus for the track this spring. ;)

Thanks for the video. Beautiful car he has. :love:
It is a beautiful car and sounds very good! Very quick for a stock turbo on slicks.

Still love your car more, pretty impressive for bolt on's, tune & street tires! On a non-Si w/ a CVT & no LSD at that.
Just respect that street car hustle more!

Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is a beautiful car and sounds very good! Very quick for a stock turbo on slicks.

Still love your car more, pretty impressive for bolt on's, tune & street tires! On a non-Si w/ a CVT & no LSD at that.
Just respect that street car hustle more!
I appreciate it bro. I'm ~~> <~~ close to getting an Accord because of you, you know that right? :D I've already mildly challenged Joe Felix with his kick-arse Accord. :doh:

Anyways, I'd hate to leave anything off the table with this vehicle before abandoning it. I want to test something when the track opens back up at the end of February/early March. It's around the HP100 fuel I've been using since I have been having great results with using very little of it. Not seeing anything on the forum(s) about using higher octane outside of Flex Fuel and methanol. My curiosity is killing me so. Also, impatiently waiting for either 27Won, PRL or someone else finish their turbo inlet pipe so I can test and get some numbers. Will see!

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I appreciate it bro. I'm ~~> <~~ close to getting an Accord because of you, you know that right? :D I've already mildly challenged Joe Felix with his kick-arse Accord. :doh:

Anyways, I'd hate to leave anything off the table with this vehicle before abandoning it. I want to test something when the track opens back up at the end of February/early March. It's around the HP100 fuel I've been using since I have been having great results with using very little of it. Not seeing anything on the forum(s) about using higher octane outside of Flex Fuel and methanol. My curiosity is killing me so. Also, impatiently waiting for either 27Won, PRL or someone else finish their turbo inlet pipe so I can test and get some numbers. Will see!
I'm also still waiting for the inlet pipe. Also need 27won to finish their larger maf housing for their intake or I may have to jump ship and grab a prl race maf.

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag

Haha! It is a great platform, I have my money on you!
This drive train is absolutely wonderful, on top of saving my life twice now!

Not sure what else you need to prove man!
You are already faster than 90% of the people on this board, even Si's & Type R's. You'd probably even steam roll me!

The track is the tough man, if you can run like that at the track I'd hate to catch you on a roll!

Atlas.46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Sport Hatchback 6MT, 04 Accord Coupe V6 6MT HFP
Country flag
@Myx I got you as my goal right now once the track opens. Got to see if I can get down the 1/4 quicker then you. Still need to order a dp/fp combo, install all the parts. Then see how for the stock turbo can get me. Cecil needs to hurry up and open already. :drive:

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@Myx I got you as my goal right now once the track opens. Got to see if I can get down the 1/4 quicker then you. Still need to order a dp/fp combo, install all the parts. Then see how for the stock turbo can get me. Cecil needs to hurry up and open already. :drive:
I hope you blow my time out the door. Good luck bro. You got this. ;)

Atlas.46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Sport Hatchback 6MT, 04 Accord Coupe V6 6MT HFP
Country flag
I hope you blow my time out the door. Good luck bro. You got this. ;)
Im just a 17 Sport Hatch that's 6 speed. Nothing special. :) but let's see what I can do.

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Name: Franco
Timeslip: 11.534 @ 123.06 mph
Vehicle: 2017 Honda Civic Si

Mods:
Fully stock motor, head and shortblock
Prl cobra race intake
Prl downpipe frontpipe
27won turbo
Custom flex fuel kit
Prometh meth injection kit
E39 + meth injection
Hondata 4 bar map sensors
Type r retrofit clutch
Modified clutch master cylinder
15 inch slicks
Modified brakes for slicks
35psi tuned by @VitViper
20190615_224723.jpg

Here is the video for the 11.5 run

@PRL Motorsports it happens. You guys have been pretty busy lately. Here's the post.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hope to have a new CAI in by March so I can hit the drag strip to put down a slightly faster time.

Worried about @Myx beating me without going aftermarket turbo and e85 lol.

I need to borrow your wheels lol...

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey all! Couldn't make it to a strip yet, so I hope Dragy is okay...

Anyways, mod list:
KTuner w/TSP Stage 1 (Map 3 duhh)
AWE Track Edition (frontpipe and back)
27WON Intake
PRL Intercooler + Piping
Stock All-Seasons
3K 2-step w/Advanced VSA
Shell 93 Octane

Excuses:
Dirty road
Trunk full of parts
Hot engine bay (130°F or so at launch)
Being a complete shitty shifter/driver (my first DD stick car)

That said, three pulls went from 15.6 down to 14.79, I think I can get a 14.40 out of it in the same conditions.60ft and 30mph and 60mph need a LOT of improvement, mainly driver related. Here's the video and "slip":

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic 1/4 Mile Times Screenshot_2020-02-17-19-40-36
Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic 1/4 Mile Times Screenshot_2020-02-17-19-40-41

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First and only pass with the dragy. I know it’s not a legit time slip but it’s something. Car is on the stock all seasons and spun quite a lot as you can see with my snail like 60 foot.

Car has Ktuner V1.2 with tsp1, PRL street SRI, PRL catted dp/fp, depo fmic and type r exhaust.

Honda Civic 10th gen 10th Gen Civic 1/4 Mile Times AFC759E3-8554-4D40-93F7-A21876CD4DEB

Static_Awesome

IG:Static.Awesome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

Car has Ktuner V1.2 with tsp1, PRL street SRI, PRL catted dp/fp, depo fmic and type r exhaust.

AFC759E3-8554-4D40-93F7-A21876CD4DEB.png
Thanks so much for posting this! I knew my car had a better time in it, and this confirms it, since we're running a veeeeery similar setup (I have stock downpipe but also running TSP Stage 1, FMIC, Exhaust, Intake). I guess I need to get my launch down and it'll be a lot closer to yours! Also good on you for pulling this on your first try, my first was a 15.6 or so, due to being a stick newbie and shite driver haha

Edit: actually somehow I had a better 330ft? I was no-lift shifting and had a better 60ft too, I must have really botched the 1-2 shift and grannied the 2-3 and 3-4s to not keep up. Hmm. Food for thought for me!
Sponsored