2017 Honda civic Si Wing

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R CW
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was just wondering, what kind of wing do you guys think will come with the new SI (realistically). I mean I've seen the wings the new models comes with and it seems like its going to be tough to fit something that looks seamlessly and sporty with the sedan or coupe. Will it come with the type R wing? Does anyone have any sedans pics with the type R wing?
Sponsored

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
I was just wondering, what kind of wing do you guys think will come with the new SI (realistically). I mean I've seen the wings the new models comes with and it seems like its going to be tough to fit something that looks seamlessly and sporty with the sedan or coupe. Will it come with the type R wing? Does anyone have any sedans pics with the type R wing?
The image you have as your avatar is the sedan with a Type R wing, unless I am missing something.

OP
OP
TechSIguy

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The image you have as your avatar is the sedan with a Type R wing, unless I am missing something.
Ah you might be right, I was thinking that that might be the actual Type R, since we can see the back of it. It be awesome if the Si came with that wing ( at least I would like it)

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
There are no uncovered Type R pics yet, but I highly doubt the Si will share a wing with the Type R. Aftermarket will serve that, or a replacement Type R wing stuck on.

Another render:

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda civic Si Wing 2017_Honda_Civic_Type-R_02

OP
OP
TechSIguy

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks awesome with the Wing and the coupe Headlights.

Brett Bynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 honda fit sport
I'd personally like to see a wing similar to the 9th gen on the new Si.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely don't want a typeR spoiler on the Si, because it looks ridiculous...Reminds me of some Toyota Supras back in the day with crazy high wings.

OP
OP
TechSIguy

TechSIguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Definitely don't want a typeR spoiler on the Si, because it looks ridiculous...Reminds me of some Toyota Supras back in the day with crazy high wings.
True, it'll probably be a smaller version of a similar wing.

Phosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Civic DX
Country flag
I'd like to see a simple, functional Gurney flap.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think the wing on the concept was good:D

slowride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM Type-R
Country flag
Gorgeous car. The spoiler flows well with the body lines, and I think that is the difference...the Type R wing does not.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda civic Si Wing toyota-supra-twin-turbo-6

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Gorgeous car. The spoiler flows well with the body lines, and I think that is the difference...the Type R wing does not.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Honda civic Si Wing toyota-supra-twin-turbo-6
Oh my..haven't seen a Supra in ages..Lol
Sponsored