Conor

First Name
Conor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So, maybe I'm being nitpicky, but my fuel gauge illumination is only about half as bright as my coolant temp illumination. It's kind of annoying.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, or if they should be the same brightness?

Do you think the dealer will do anything about it?

Honda Civic 10th gen Fuel Gauge Illumination (Dim) IMG-1293
Sponsored

Pxfs13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic coupe sport
Country flag
So, maybe I'm being nitpicky, but my fuel gauge illumination is only about half as bright as my coolant temp illumination. It's kind of annoying.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, or if they should be the same brightness?

Do you think the dealer will do anything about it?

IMG-1293.jpg
I have the same thing on my coupe sport, the gauge cluster is identical. It's because the temp gauge is in the left corner next to the window and the light reflects on the illuminated cluster, as where the fuel gauge is on the right side and the entertainment console blocks light from coming in.

20BlackSi

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2021 Silverado 1500 RST
Country flag
My 2020 Sedan Si is the same, maybe not quite as much of a difference as yours actually. I had the car one month now and most of my commuting is early morning or late evening to and from work so it has been rather dark outside, no outside sun glare issues for me. No real solution that I know of, just echoing that there is at least one car out there with a similar issue. Let us know if someone finds a fix.
Sponsored