Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside)

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I hope this thread finds you well. Today we are talking wide body kits for the coupe and sedan 10th gen Civics. As some of you may have seen or heard about there was a particular 10th gen FC3 SI coupe at the Honda booth this year at SEMA.

It was a crazy build with a 900hp turbo k swap, rwd, custom suspension, crazy turn angles, and of course a wide body kit.

While tons of this car was epic lots of people wanted to know more about the body kit and we dug into it for you. (images attached below)

The kit you see on the car is made up of 8x ABS plastic pieces and was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing up here in Washington state. About 3 hours north of us. It is a 100% ground-up design modeled on the coupe and 3d scanned for perfect fitment. We had the opportunity to check it out in person along with diving into the manufacturing of the kit and what goes into it.

After some discussion and brainstorming, we want to create a sedan version as well of this beautiful kit. We would help them test and model the kit and then become the exclusive and only seller of this kit worldwide for both the sedan and coupe.

So my question for you guys is, should we do it? Do you want us to make the kit and sell it? Would you rock it?

As you know we always take your guy's input and aim to be a leader in all things 10th gen, so join us in the conversation below and let's build together.

Honda Civic 10th gen Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside) 900hp RWD civicx

Honda Civic 10th gen Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside) 2016 civic widebody kit

Honda Civic 10th gen Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside) Civic Wide flares

Honda Civic 10th gen Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside) FC3 drift widebody kit

Honda Civic 10th gen Wide Body Kit for FC1/FC3 Civic (details inside) Honda CivicX widebody kit

Bada55j35

First Name
miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Acura TL, 2020 Honda Civic Si, 2007 Acura MDX
Country flag
I need this kit asap. willing to provide my 2020 si sedan as a tester car

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
As long as you also keep us updated on that inlet pipe the answer is yes

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I hope this thread finds you well. Today we are talking wide body kits for the coupe and sedan 10th gen Civics. As some of you may have seen or heard about there was a particular 10th gen FC3 SI coupe at the Honda booth this year at SEMA.

It was a crazy build with a 900hp turbo k swap, rwd, custom suspension, crazy turn angles, and of course a wide body kit.

While tons of this car was epic lots of people wanted to know more about the body kit and we dug into it for you. (images attached below)

The kit you see on the car is made up of 8x ABS plastic pieces and was designed by Chris Jeanneret Racing up here in Washington state. About 3 hours north of us. It is a 100% ground-up design modeled on the coupe and 3d scanned for perfect fitment. We had the opportunity to check it out in person along with diving into the manufacturing of the kit and what goes into it.

After some discussion and brainstorming, we want to create a sedan version as well of this beautiful kit. We would help them test and model the kit and then become the exclusive and only seller of this kit worldwide for both the sedan and coupe.

So my question for you guys is, should we do it? Do you want us to make the kit and sell it? Would you rock it?

As you know we always take your guy's input and aim to be a leader in all things 10th gen, so join us in the conversation below and let's build together.

900hp RWD civicx.jpeg

2016 civic widebody kit.jpeg

Civic Wide flares.png

FC3 drift widebody kit.jpeg

Honda CivicX widebody kit.jpeg
The coupe!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I'll take a kit for the coupe!

Last edited:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I'll also take one of those wings :thumbsup:

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
Yes..... like 100% this is dope. Top 3 for my favorite widebody cars behind the M3. I think you should definitely do this however price is a big factor. Offering a widebody kit with the wing, skirts, etc. everything in the photo I would buy it without hesitating if the price was right!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would like to see it on a sedan..
Hopefully will get some renderings in the next month or twp
As long as you also keep us updated on that inlet pipe the answer is yes
Of course of course, been a big project that has taken lots of behind the scenes work.

HDBrzy TV

First Name
Haron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I would buy the whole kit for my coupe as well, I'm in!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'll see about getting a blog written up in the coming weeks with some more details.

Things have just been crazy busy, we have some very BIGGGGG news to announce in a few weeks.

Muscleman

Banned
Banned
First Name
Rigby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Hey everyone,

900hp RWD civicx.jpeg

2016 civic widebody kit.jpeg

Civic Wide flares.png

FC3 drift widebody kit.jpeg

Honda CivicX widebody kit.jpeg
Will it fit the touring sedan?
Sponsored