Not open for further replies.

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Mishimoto Black Friday Deals 2019! MishimotoBlackFriday

Mishimoto’s Black Friday deals are coming soon! The Biggest Sale of the Year will go live Thanksgiving night at midnight EST. Be sure to bookmark the link below and check back daily. We will have daily deals all week through Cyber Monday!

https://www.mishimoto.com/black-friday/
Sponsored

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Trying to buy stuff off your site but greeted with a Gateway error: The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider.

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Trying to buy stuff off your site but greeted with a Gateway error: The configuration with processor is invalid. Call Merchant Service Provider.
Same thing happened to me. Went through PayPal instead and it worked with no errors.

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Just picked up an intercooler and piping kit for the best deal ever!

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just did the same thing, hopefully come around to installing it this time instead of being lazy AF

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hey Guys! Sorry for any trouble.

We had a glitch over the weekend due to the volume of traffic on the site, but as of this morning, everything is back up and running. We recommend clearing your cache/cookies just in case to try the website again or just give us a call and we can help get an order placed manually for you as well!

Thanks,

Mishimoto

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
How long is the sale going on for? All week?

Creeev15

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Also having an issue with the website. Trying to order the fmic kit for my 19’ si and don’t wanna miss out in the sale. Thanks!!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
How long is the sale going on for? All week?

Hey Guys,

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday prices were extended through today (Tueseday 12/3), but will be wrapping up tonight. If you're looking to get in on those sales prices, place your order now, or give us a call so we can help get that in the system for you!

Thanks,

Mishimoto

Creeev15

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Got my FMIC kit ordered, thanks!!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR #1254
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales and placed an order! At this time, the sale has ended and normal pricing resumed.

If you ran into any issues over the weekend with the credit card checkout, you likely received an email, text message, or both asking to confirm your information. These messages went out to everyone that ran into the credit card payment error just in case as we just wanted to make sure that everyone who was trying to place an order was able to do so successfully. If you received this message and *didn't* get an order to confirmation from us, please give our customer service team a call before the end of the day today (5:00 pm eastern, 12/4/19), at 1-877-GO-MISHI.

*** If you were able to successfully place your order, please disregard these messages. If you placed your order with PayPal, manually over the phone with customer service, or you have already received an order confirmation email with a "web order" or invoice number, your order was successful. As long as you received an order number, or if you already reached out to us in response to one of these messages, your order was imported and is processing and you will get further updates via email on your order. ***

Thanks,

Mishimoto

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everyone who took advantage of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales and placed an order! At this time, the sale has ended and normal pricing resumed.

If you ran into any issues over the weekend with the credit card checkout, you likely received an email, text message, or both asking to confirm your information. These messages went out to everyone that ran into the credit card payment error just in case as we just wanted to make sure that everyone who was trying to place an order was able to do so successfully. If you received this message and *didn't* get an order to confirmation from us, please give our customer service team a call before the end of the day today (5:00 pm eastern, 12/4/19), at 1-877-GO-MISHI.

*** If you were able to successfully place your order, please disregard these messages. If you placed your order with PayPal, manually over the phone with customer service, or you have already received an order confirmation email with a "web order" or invoice number, your order was successful. As long as you received an order number, or if you already reached out to us in response to one of these messages, your order was imported and is processing and you will get further updates via email on your order. ***

Thanks,

Mishimoto
I received the intercooler pipe and did not receive the intercooler yet. Is it still coming? I tried emailing customer support and they did not get back to me. The only tracking number I recieved says delivered

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I received the intercooler pipe and did not receive the intercooler yet. Is it still coming? I tried emailing customer support and they did not get back to me. The only tracking number I recieved says delivered
Comes in two shipments. I got the piping yesterday and the actual intercooler today

Drew36

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Comes in two shipments. I got the piping yesterday and the actual intercooler today
Ahhh thank you I was kind of freaking out. I wonder why they only give 1 tracking code

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I missed this deal because I was working a ton of OT (90 hours last week including Thanksgiving) so I'm bummed. Oh well. Hopefully there's another sale soon :D
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.