R EPYT

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
was actually off of my S2000 that i sold but decided to keep it and use it on the CTR.
kwXKCV9.jpg

took me 3-4 months when i ordered my initial custom plates a little over 2 years ago for the CTR.
My favorite S2000 plate I’ve seen here was the black plate and simply “S2K”.

Thanks for the info reference the wait time. Still seems excessive to me. The black plates look so good on the CW R’s, so I get more annoyed at the wait time every time I see one hah.
Sponsored

diakonia

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type-R, Accord, CRV
Country flag
So I had to go to traffic court because of a speeding ticket. When the judge was looking at my ticket papers he asked me what my license plate meant. I got to explain to him about the Civic Type-R and he smiled and said would you like to take driving school and make this ticket go away? I said sure, thank you sir!

Honda Civic 10th gen Let’s see those Vanity plates! 47CAD7B6-1EC9-43FB-99F9-EFBC26E269A3

bearhammer

First Name
bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si Coupe Lunar Silver
Country flag
Don't have a vanity plate yet and I can't believe this guy hasn't posted here already but I saw an Si with the plate "LWNMWR" which of course is a wonderful bit of self-deprecation about our little turbo 4 bangers. I think if I get a vanity plate I'll do "SLVRSFR" or something like that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R #00969 BLK, 2015 Nissan 370Z Roadster (BLK), 2019 Civic Si Modern Steel Metalic
Country flag

newskate9

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Type-R, 16 Honda Pilot Elite
Country flag
My Initials are S. S. Plate is pronounced S2's CTR. [Sorry I had to write that.... every person in my family, who KNOW my initials, had to ask. Jeeeshhhh............]

Honda Civic 10th gen Let’s see those Vanity plates! upload_2019-12-27_7-38-43