malfidusgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
New car, one week old today! 2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L. I've never hand washed any car I've owned, but I'm going to give it a go with this one.

Two bucket wash, finished with Meguiars Ceramic Wax foundation layer, Meguiars All Wheel Cleaner, Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Coating, and RainX Glass Cleaner. feelsgoodman.jpg

As winter hits I anticipate using ONR more for maintenance washes. But I wanted to get this wash in with the ceramic wax before the weather gets gross so hopefully it'll be easier to clean later.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread Snapchat-1412686465

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20191102_135634

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
New car, one week old today! 2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L. I've never hand washed any car I've owned, but I'm going to give it a go with this one.

Two bucket wash, finished with Meguiars Ceramic Wax foundation layer, Meguiars All Wheel Cleaner, Meguiars Hot Shine Tire Coating, and RainX Glass Cleaner. feelsgoodman.jpg

As winter hits I anticipate using ONR more for maintenance washes. But I wanted to get this wash in with the ceramic wax before the weather gets gross so hopefully it'll be easier to clean later.

Snapchat-1412686465.jpg

20191102_135634.jpg
Man that looks good :bow:

Did you use this stuff? I was looking at it last night at Walmart and almost bought it but wanted to read some reviews first.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread g190526hybridceramicwax_hero

malfidusgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L
Country flag
Man that looks good :bow:

Did you use this stuff? I was looking at it last night at Walmart and almost bought it but wanted to read some reviews first.

g190526hybridceramicwax_hero.png
Thank you! And yes, that's the stuff I used. I forgot that for the first application the car needs to be wet when you spray it, though, and had just finished drying everything off. Whoops. Anyway, it turned out pretty good and I'm anxious to wash it again.

Siiick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500, 20 Bolt EV, 19 Z06
Country flag
Thank you! And yes, that's the stuff I used. I forgot that for the first application the car needs to be wet when you spray it, though, and had just finished drying everything off. Whoops. Anyway, it turned out pretty good and I'm anxious to wash it again.
That's great, I'm going to give it a try then. I've been using the waterless wash and wax with great results but now I'm thinking to use the ceramic wax along with it for an extra layer of protection.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread u0OSmbgm

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag