First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sti, 2019 Si, Fr-S, 350z, Evo X
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thats about it. I'll mildly elaborate (and change my sig)

-With Ktuner (MAPerformance tune is a blast) I have not once missed my Sti or Evo...
-I think the interior is the nicest of any car ive leased or owned. I prefer it to my Dad's 4series
-Exterior sedan in my gunmetal grey or white are some of the sexiest looking cars around (discrete but more and more rewarding the more you look at it)
-The freaking usb ports everywhere and honda hack
-idk i just love my car and hope you all enjoy the crap out of at least the commuting portion of your days tomorrow.

This guy walked over mountains just to be close to such a gorgeous car. It looks like its his, but we don't know. You however DO know you have one, so enjoy it!
Honda Civic 10th gen I freaking love my civic {filename}
Sponsored

Crane

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI 2019
Country flag
I love the wheels, which ones are they? Also the thing looks like a matchbox car

Edit: shit, are those the '20 wheels?

bugboy32337

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe (MSM)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I love the wheels, which ones are they? Also the thing looks like a matchbox car

Edit: shit, are those the '20 wheels?
Those are the 18" Si wheels for the 2020 models.

maggs_10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Old whips: 2005 RSX Type S, 2015 Civic Si Coupe, 1998 Integra GSR Green, 1998 Integra GSR Red
Country flag
Those are the 18" Si wheels for the 2020 models.
The more I see them the more I like them. The black wheels just set the car off and kind of give it that jdm look. Yea you can go out and get a nice set of aftermarket rims.. But there's just something I like about OEM parts.
Even though I missed out on the refresh by a couple weeks.. I love the car too :thumbsup:

OP
OP
consensual_induction

consensual_induction

First Name
Turbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sti, 2019 Si, Fr-S, 350z, Evo X
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah that ain’t my car lol, but at the same time it is!!

Wish I waited a year tbh, the hid lamps got me a lil buyers remorse

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I love my SI too and blast to drive compared to my old '15 Hyundai Elantra Sport.

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I don't miss my STI either oddly enough. The TSP stage 1 tune makes my car feel how my Subaru was around stage 1, If not a bit quicker. Plus the mental stress of owning a Subaru is gone and is now replaced with the confidence of owning a Honda.

Coming from a Subaru I never thought I'd own a Honda.. but man I get it now. How can you go wrong?

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag
I don't miss my STI either oddly enough. The TSP stage 1 tune makes my car feel how my Subaru was around stage 1, If not a bit quicker. Plus the mental stress of owning a Subaru is gone and is now replaced with the confidence of owning a Honda.

Coming from a Subaru I never thought I'd own a Honda.. but man I get it now. How can you go wrong?
I am sort of in the same position as I just came out of a STI as well. The reliability was garbage and the fuel economy was crap. I knew this going in but decided to try my luck. I do miss the power being it was FBO and flex tuned, the car was a rocket but getting 11MPG :cool:, also miss the AWD system.
Overall I am completely happy with my SI, the interior is nice and comfortable and the ride is perfect for my long commute. I also love the styling :thumbsup:.

Yakfisher85

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX
Country flag
I am sort of in the same position as I just came out of a STI as well. The reliability was garbage and the fuel economy was crap. I knew this going in but decided to try my luck. I do miss the power being it was FBO and flex tuned, the car was a rocket but getting 11MPG :cool:, also miss the AWD system.
Overall I am completely happy with my SI, the interior is nice and comfortable and the ride is perfect for my long commute. I also love the styling :thumbsup:.
This is good to hear! So no regrets? I currently have an 18 WRX with a stage 1 tune. Love the car but wondering about long term reliability and lack of Apple car play is a bummer. Going to look at a 2020 so this weekend. Cheaper payment and way better MPG. How to feel the handling is compared to your Subie? I know it’s AWD vs FWD, but if performance is fairly close I may pull the trigger. I’ll also miss the waves lol.

thx and enjoy the si!

SHAYN3R

First Name
SHAYNE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
This is good to hear! So no regrets? I currently have an 18 WRX with a stage 1 tune. Love the car but wondering about long term reliability and lack of Apple car play is a bummer. Going to look at a 2020 so this weekend. Cheaper payment and way better MPG. How to feel the handling is compared to your Subie? I know it’s AWD vs FWD, but if performance is fairly close I may pull the trigger. I’ll also miss the waves lol.

thx and enjoy the si!
A tune from TSP on the Si will pull away from a stage 1 WRX. Also the handling is pretty impressive on the Si. I believe on the lightning lap it out performed the WRX. The WRX needed the performance pack to beat the Si.

Valenzx

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI
Country flag

thx and enjoy the si!
Not going to lie but the difference is huge from AWD to FWD and I notice it all over my commute. The STI would hold turns at with ease at higher speeds, where I am having issues maintaining the speeds in the same turns with the SI. I know suspension plays a huge role as well as the SI having crappy stock tires. Traction is the biggest part of it and I never had any fear with the STI but use more caution in the SI. Overall I am happy with the car and glad I switched, my payment is lower by a lot and I just got 380 miles out of my last tank on a road trip. I would have been lucky to get 230 in the STI and the STI has a 15.9 gallon tank. The ride in the SI is much more comfortable and the interior is much nicer IMO.

Yakfisher85

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WRX
Country flag
Not going to lie but the difference is huge from AWD to FWD and I notice it all over my commute. The STI would hold turns at with ease at higher speeds, where I am having issues maintaining the speeds in the same turns with the SI. I know suspension plays a huge role as well as the SI having crappy stock tires. Traction is the biggest part of it and I never had any fear with the STI but use more caution in the SI. Overall I am happy with the car and glad I switched, my payment is lower by a lot and I just got 380 miles out of my last tank on a road trip. I would have been lucky to get 230 in the STI and the STI has a 15.9 gallon tank. The ride in the SI is much more comfortable and the interior is much nicer IMO.
thanks for your input, I guess I’m just gonna have to drive one and see. Probably going to be a tough decision!

hicompb18c1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Accord LX (wife's)
Country flag

I traded my STI in for this Si, and I don't miss anything about the actual driving experience, but I really miss having a car that got attention. No one, literally no one, notices my Si sedan or waves etc.

I hear ya about the mental stress though! :D
Sponsored