SOCAL: CTR at MSRP

vstypicals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Country flag
I have the opportunity to purchase a CTR in CW at MSRP in SoCal. It has paint protection and some weird "PDR for a year" add-on that the dealer is willing to remove out the deal for a total of $36,630 + TTL.

Should I? =) ..or wait for 2020s to come out? I'll be visiting them tomorrow since I'll be nearby, and see I can knockoff another $500.
Sponsored

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's already that late into the MY, I'd wait for 2020 as it's literally weeks away from announcement. But, OTOH, MSRP is pretty hard to come by in SoCal. It's your call depends on how badly you want the car now or wait a few weeks. The changes will be minor (cosmetic) for 2020, maybe a lower trim with smaller spoiler/wheels and a special Phoenix Yellow edition but these are just rumors for now. Good luck!

OP
OP

vstypicals

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7 GTI
Country flag
It's already that late into the MY, I'd wait for 2020 as it's literally weeks away from announcement. But, OTOH, MSRP is pretty hard to come by in SoCal. It's your call depends on how badly you want the car now or wait a few weeks. The changes will be minor (cosmetic) for 2020, maybe a lower trim with smaller spoiler/wheels and a special Phoenix Yellow edition but these are just rumors for now. Good luck!
They've actually agreed to go $500 below MSRP. I'll wait for the 2020 announcements, and decide then.. and hopefully the car is still available.. and/or cheaper. :)

PK1

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 S2000, 2019 Type R
Country flag
What dealer is this?

88BBB8B

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000, 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
They've actually agreed to go $500 below MSRP. I'll wait for the 2020 announcements, and decide then.. and hopefully the car is still available.. and/or cheaper. :)
I'd already take deal at being at MSRP especially if this car is located in California.

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
I'd already take deal at being at MSRP especially if this car is located in California.
Yup the 2020's are going to be up there price wise in SOCAL
Sponsored