• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I previously drove a '16 Civic Sedan, and had the Downforce Solutions splitter, side skirts, and diffuser on it. I decided to upgrade to a '19 Si Coupe, so I am looking to sell the Downforce Solutions aero kit.

Asking price is $450 + shipping. When I bought these 5 months ago, they cost me $750 + shipping.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan DcMEspdFSgeoIa9fkUz0ng_thumb_1614

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan s44PocSvROiFWYzzvlWmHg_thumb_1611

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan TCsb2wVhQkKLhF5EDYRABg_thumb_1618

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160c

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160f

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_161d

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1620

Honda Civic 10th gen SOLD: DOWNFORCE SOLUTIONS Splitter, Side Skirts, and Diffuser for Sedan UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1613

Last edited:

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I previously drove a '16 Civic Sedan, and had the Downforce Solutions splitter, side skirts, and diffuser on it. I decided to upgrade to a '19 Si, so I am looking to sell the Downforce Solutions aero kit.

Asking price is $450 + shipping. When I bought these 5 months ago, they cost me $750 + shipping.

DcMEspdFSgeoIa9fkUz0ng_thumb_1614.jpg

s44PocSvROiFWYzzvlWmHg_thumb_1611.jpg

TCsb2wVhQkKLhF5EDYRABg_thumb_1618.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160c.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_161d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1620.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1613.jpg
How much for side skirts alone? And where are you located? I’m in SoCal

OP
OP
olesaintnik

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much for side skirts alone? And where are you located? I’m in SoCal
The side skirts alone are $150 + shipping, and I'm located in Alabama. I'll probably wait a little bit to see if anyone wants to buy the whole set together first, but if not I'd be glad to sell it to you separately!
Haha awesome we have the same foglight setup!! Your Civic build is really cool! That rear diffuser/exhaust combo is legit! Especially with that gray Honda emblem!

OP
OP
olesaintnik

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Do these not fit an SI?
I think they will fit the Si Sedan no problem! The Si I bought is a Coupe, which would require me to slightly modify the Side Skirt, but I think the splitter would still fit a Coupe

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The side skirts alone are $150 + shipping, and I'm located in Alabama. I'll probably wait a little bit to see if anyone wants to buy the whole set together first, but if not I'd be glad to sell it to you separately!
Haha awesome we have the same foglight setup!! Your Civic build is really cool! That rear diffuser/exhaust combo is legit! Especially with that gray Honda emblem!
Alright for sure thanks! Yeah let me know, take your time

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have decided to sell the pieces separately. The splitter and side skirts are still available. Are you still interested?
I am in the front splitter. I’ll DM you.

Chicago425

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I previously drove a '16 Civic Sedan, and had the Downforce Solutions splitter, side skirts, and diffuser on it. I decided to upgrade to a '19 Si Coupe, so I am looking to sell the Downforce Solutions aero kit.

DcMEspdFSgeoIa9fkUz0ng_thumb_1614.jpg

s44PocSvROiFWYzzvlWmHg_thumb_1611.jpg

TCsb2wVhQkKLhF5EDYRABg_thumb_1618.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160c.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_160f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_161d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1620.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1613.jpg
Still have the diffuser? Also, was your sedan lowered at all?

OP
OP
olesaintnik

olesaintnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still have the diffuser? Also, was your sedan lowered at all?
All of the pieces have been sold, but thanks for your interest! It was not lowered at all, but the wheels have +30 offset, which helped a lot with making the gap look smaller.

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
All of the pieces have been sold, but thanks for your interest! It was not lowered at all, but the wheels have +30 offset, which helped a lot with making the gap look smaller.
Wanted to say thank you for selling me the front & sides. Should have them on by the beginning of next month...plus I was able to score a BMPSEC rear diffuser that BMSPEC had left over from someone backing out. My Platinum White Pearl FC3 is going to look killer when all this is done :)

Thanks again!
@pwp.fc3
Sponsored