CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
:D
<--- I'm Green with envy!
If they ever make an EGP 1.5L Turbo Coupe Touring, with a 6 speed manual transmission, I'm in BIG trouble.....
Great looking cars on this thread!!!
Thanks to all.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
:D
<--- I'm Green with envy!
If they ever make an EGP 1.5L Turbo Coupe Touring, with a 6 speed manual transmission, I'm in BIG trouble.....
Great looking cars on this thread!!!
Thanks to all.
Did you guys get the egp up there? Or I hope comes in the Si...:D:p

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you guys get the egp up there? Or I hope comes in the Si...:D:p
Yep, Canada gets the EGP. They didn't have one on the lot when we bought ours, so all I had to go by was the colour chip on the site and I just thought "No way! It's too loud!!!"
Then I saw one in real life.
Then I discovered this thread....
Now, I'm hooked.
I just love the way the colour tone (?) changes on the body. It shows off the body lines really well, too. It pops like no other colour on the road. The thing for me is, I'd only ever want to race that kind of a car...on a track...with a manual transmission. I'd have a hard time driving that one slow. For me, the White Orchid Pearl is cool looking, but kind of tame. Then, because ours is an automatic, I'm driving as sensibly as my Father would. Which is good, but I'd really like to put one of these through it's paces on a track (Wiki link: Mosport Park Raceway, Ontario, Canada.) I grew up camping there every weekend. I ran my Classic Mini on that track a few times. Great fun! The EGP with a stick-shift would be a blast on that track. Don't get me wrong, the paddle shifters (sorry U.S.) on our WOP are great. I actually can't believe how well they act and feel like a standard. But with no clutch and no stick, the paddle shifters just don't 'talk' to the car the same way a standard does. It's a feel thing, for me.
So, I'm happy with my WOP..ecstatic even, but I'll always pine for an EGP. I'll be lurking here a lot, drooling and hoping, maybe someday.....
Keep the pics coming!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, Canada gets the EGP. They didn't have one on the lot when we bought ours, so all I had to go by was the colour chip on the site and I just thought "No way! It's too loud!!!"
Now, I'm hooked.
I just love the way the colour tone (?) changes on the body. It shows off the body lines really well, too. It pops like no other colour on the road. The thing for me is, I'd only ever want to race that kind of a car...on a track...with a manual transmission. I'd have a hard time driving that one slow. For me, the White Orchid Pearl is cool looking, but kind of tame. Then, because ours is an automatic, I'm driving as sensibly as my Father would. Which is good, but I'd really like to put one of these through it's paces on a track (Wiki link: Mosport Park Raceway, Ontario, Canada.) I grew up camping there every weekend. I ran my Classic Mini on that track a few times. Great fun! The EGP with a stick-shift would be a blast on that track. Don't get me wrong, the paddle shifters (sorry U.S.) on our WOP are great. I actually can't believe how well they act and feel like a standard. But with no clutch and no stick, the paddle shifters just don't 'talk' to the car the same way a standard does. It's a feel thing, for me.
So, I'm happy with my WOP..ecstatic even, but I'll always pine for an EGP. I'll be lurking here a lot, drooling and hoping, maybe someday.....
Keep the pics coming!
The concept car is what sold me on the color. So when saw at the dealer I was like Yeeeeesss..Lol. Yes, I love the way the color changes. Yours is beautiful also!:)

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes looks darker like here...then sometimes looks much lighter..Mine has silver and black pin stripes just below the window the dealer had on

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread P_20160615_204302

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Sometimes looks darker like here...then sometimes looks much lighter..Mine has silver and black pin stripes just below the window the dealer had on

P_20160615_204302.jpg
I like the door guard, too. I wish mine had it. I'm checking my doors every time I get in it for dents, scratches.
Every time I see an EGP, it looks a different colour. Must be the Pearl. Seriously HOT machine you have there. Cool spoiler. Can't wait to see the bumper blacked out. I just stare at that pic...

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like the door guard, too. I wish mine had it. I'm checking my doors every time I get in it for dents, scratches.
Every time I see an EGP, it looks a different colour. Must be the Pearl. Seriously HOT machine you have there. Cool spoiler. Can't wait to see the bumper blacked out.
Thanks..The side moulding was already on..just like the spoiler, trunk lining tray, window tint and the blue console light and the pin striping..Only thing is I like the touring rims better.. I'm going to change mine at some point..

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks..The side moulding was already on..just like the spoiler, trunk lining tray, window tint and the blue console light and the pin striping..Only thing is I like the touring rims better.. I'm going to change mine at some point..
One of the neat things about the WOP is that it's like a chameleon. The Pearl seems to reflect colours around it. Like camouflage. Here's mine pretending it's an EGP! (and the Touring rims...).

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Sam-001 (64)

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Ok, honest question here.

I own a wrecked burgundy night pearl sedan, that the collision shop is still hemming and hawing over hidden damage they're still finding. So I may be looking at a total on it. Sigh.

Anyway, if they do total it I've got full replacement within the first 15 months. I think 4 months counts. I was thinking of upgrading to a Touring model EGP coupe. How law enforcement magnetic ARE these beasts! Just curious about what you actual owners have experienced.
I get followed quite often by cops but it's mostly because they're looking at the car and when they see that I'm a sweet lady who wouldn't dare have a lead foot, they go away.:innocent: Lol... but I play with the Turbo quite often on the beltway.:headbang:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Now, I'm hooked.
Keep the pics coming!
I've only ever owned a stick shift and every day, at least once, I go to step on the clutch and shift! Thank goodness I haven't screwed up this car yet but I miss having a manual coupe.:cry:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
One of the neat things about the WOP is that it's like a chameleon. The Pearl seems to reflect colours around it. Like camouflage. Here's mine pretending it's an EGP! (and the Touring rims...).

Sam-001 (64).jpg
cool:thumbsup: