Post your tinted windows

ext_katie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
im happy with my OPT7 LEDs and Fogs
I just ordered some Hallogen replacement bulbs, that are a little cooler and brighter. I HATE the factory bulbs next to the badass drl. Not sure if I wanna do a LED kit or not

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
I just ordered some Hallogen replacement bulbs, that are a little cooler and brighter. I HATE the factory bulbs next to the badass drl. Not sure if I wanna do a LED kit or not
I tried a few different halogens that claimed to be really white, but still, against the DRLs I was super disappointed. I didn't want to do HID because of the legality and I don't want to mess with ballasts. so I went LED 6000k, really happy with them. They could have a longer throw like the halogens, but im still satisfied.

ext_katie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
I tried a few different halogens that claimed to be really white, but still, against the DRLs I was super disappointed. I didn't want to do HID because of the legality and I don't want to mess with ballasts. so I went LED 6000k, really happy with them. They could have a longer throw like the halogens, but im still satisfied.
How difficult was that to install? I'm not real familiar with lights/housing.

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
How difficult was that to install? I'm not real familiar with lights/housing.
took me literally 15 minutes to do the headlights and fog lights. the fogs are a little bit annoying without a jack to lift the front, but its not necessary.

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
34% "legal in Alabama" all around... (also added the factory splash guards)

Take a look at the front strip, he matched the arch of the windshield so the sides don't appear longer than the middle :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows 2016Coupe0615.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows LX062016

Last edited:

Osiris

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L, 2014 Toyota Highlander, 2011 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
I see some of you guys convinced them to go behind the 3rd brake light. The guy said that since the 3rd brake light was molded in to the back window piece that he would cut around it. On my old Solara, the light housing disconnected from the rear deck and they were able to apply the tint and re-install the brake light.
Sponsored