First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda S2000
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Post your Si with any kind of front lip you got on there. Been looking for one but can't seem to find one that I like.
Sponsored

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SueyChops

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
IMO the Mugen lip is the best one for sure! Depending on your desired look of course.
https://www.civicx.com/threads/mugen-front-lip.27382/
That one does look really clean. I was debating between that one or the Greddy one when I was doing my research, but then came to my senses and realized I couldn't justify something that expensive daily driving on I-85/I-285 (Fury Road) through Atlanta :rolleyes1:

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That one does look really clean. I was debating between that one or the Greddy one when I was doing my research, but then came to my senses and realized I couldn't justify something that expensive daily driving on I-85/I-285 (Fury Road) through Atlanta :rolleyes1:
HAHA!! I feel that! The price tag is steep for a cosmetic mod... would much rather spend that money on performance. Its always nice to dream though lol:umbrella:

OP
OP
Omggitsdavid

Omggitsdavid

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si, 2000 Honda S2000
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greddy is the best looking yet in my opinion. But my si was meant as my daily driver so a lip like that would cause clearance issues which is why I decided not to go with it. So that's why this post was created. I feel like the si is a little naked without a lip. Which is how I feel about every car. Lol