What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yunghandcrust

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback 1.5L Turbo
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 3B8915CB-94BE-4C20-9552-9E6FFF539AFC
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 892A20BF-242A-4C78-8E41-A471FAE647E0
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C750E754-E18B-4F28-B86E-DA4380063DAE
Halogen headlights need love too.
Installed Bluetooth 6000k LED/RGBs

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my baby got some krown protection :)

those guys are awesome... no mess inside really worked all possible holes, drilles 6 holes in body no holes in doors...
just pro and clean job, wax protected all rubber door seals before aplying crown :) going back in 2 years for inspection and touch ups
and only cost like 70 dollars
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) c_oc=AQn3futLeE64yDzNTbAmCXwwwaj3HlvRkUbMOwllhOKeE9J6p_2nV7DKwL8rpi2TrvA&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) c_oc=AQnudVYEUn_3tWTo4gNRqhyi5f5AGRsqQgB1ciCX26q7XdEZ6G_vZTB0zo3zSR1wd9Q&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1

dillydilly92

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Installed the Bayson Type R style front lip on my 18 hatchback sport 6mt. It pretty much fits perfectly over the sport lip and totally covers it up which is a huge plus for me cause I have not been a fan of most of the sport model lips that sits under the factory sport lip. It arrived unpainted and is still unpainted. Soon I plan to pull it back off and have it painted to match the rest of the black pieces such as the grill, etc. The instructions said to lay it out in the sun as long as temps are around 85 degrees or above for half an hour to an hour so it can bend/flex to your specific car. followed the instructions and it definitely fit very well. The only thing I have noticed is on the sides of it right at the wheel wells slopes slightly downward instead of being perfectly level. Its not very noticeable at all. I plan on trying to readjust it soon, but to me it isn't bad enough to not purchase the lip. Other than that issue it fits as well as I hoped and makes the front end look so so so much better and sportier.

Also please don't mind the dirtiness of car and all the bugs. Part of driving in the summertime in the south. You catch all the bugs. And it don't help at all that I live on a gravel road. So it gets dusty/dirty super easily. I cleaned off the areas that the lip would contact. Hope y'all like this and hope it answers any questions y'all may have.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TR-Style-F...176041?hash=item5211b1b0a9:g:0LkAAOSwF2FbwUMA

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5103

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5106

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5107

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5108

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5109

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5110

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC_5115

mc21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe Touring
Country flag
my baby got some krown protection :)

those guys are awesome... no mess inside really worked all possible holes, drilles 6 holes in body no holes in doors...
just pro and clean job, wax protected all rubber door seals before aplying crown :) going back in 2 years for inspection and touch ups
and only cost like 70 dollars
c_oc=AQn3futLeE64yDzNTbAmCXwwwaj3HlvRkUbMOwllhOKeE9J6p_2nV7DKwL8rpi2TrvA&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.jpg

c_oc=AQnudVYEUn_3tWTo4gNRqhyi5f5AGRsqQgB1ciCX26q7XdEZ6G_vZTB0zo3zSR1wd9Q&_nc_ht=scontent.flju1-1.jpg
Damn right were pro's! It's all we do haha

Ashxsi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Sedan si
Country flag
What are you planning on doing with your old black caps? I'm looking for black. :D
Lol I can let them go for a reasonable price $80 for them if you'd like. Located in oc California. PM if interested

majcoug

First Name
Maj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si '19
Country flag
FINALLY got my Rally Armor Mud Flaps Installed! Also added a deadpool decal thingy on my gas tank and I have received some awesome comments! I also got a muffler delete and added a glass pack muffler directly after the resonater and it sounds incredible!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CivicSi5
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CivicSi4
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CivicSi3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CivicSi2

aymehr

Ari
First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Lol I can let them go for a reasonable price $80 for them if you'd like. Located in oc California. PM if interested
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to pay around $40-$45, but I like the red man, it complements the front lip and emblem. Please let me know if you decided to go lower. cheers.