Civic Colors Threads TOC

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I don't know the official name of this color but it is on the Honda Civic page.... but the photos make it look like it has black interior and the Cosmic Blue is supposed to have gray for the touring. Who knows but this color is pretty
Sponsored

Georgew1965

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheeled
I saw the black, dark gray and red versions of the new Civic at the local Honda dealer here in Auburn, WA. Of the 3 I have to say the dark gray looked classy and was my favorite. I wasn't impressed with the red Civic. It was parked next to a red 2016 Accord coupe and that was a beautiful hue. It made the Civic red look like a not quite ripe tomato.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I saw the black, dark gray and red versions of the new Civic at the local Honda dealer here in Auburn, WA. Of the 3 I have to say the dark gray looked classy and was my favorite. I wasn't impressed with the red Civic. It was parked next to a red 2016 Accord coupe and that was a beautiful hue. It made the Civic red look like a not quite ripe tomato.
Yea I think it is definitely a must see in person situation. I have been red fan since beginning but who knows when I am staring at whole row of colors.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
all the colors are on Honda website but the Cosmic blue looks grayer at times and more blue at times and it is different than the Pilot color. I will have to see before ordering

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Unfortunately in Canada we only have four colour choices for the Touring. BNP, CBP, MSM and WOP.

White Orchid Pearl is the front runner but I have been very happy with the MSM on our Pilot. Going to check them out today. Hoping the WOP is pearly enough.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Question guys. Do you think coupe will have different color choices we will know next week for sure but just curious. WoP have metallic pearl color flakes in it?

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Question guys. Do you think coupe will have different color choices we will know next week for sure but just curious. WoP have metallic pearl color flakes in it?
I'm hoping we will get more colour choices for the Si. Like maybe a Red for Canada or something with some pop.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In the past the coupe has usually had only 1 maybe 2 color differences from the sedan. I'm really hoping the WOP makes it to the coupe, as the 9th gen coupe only had Taffeta White available while the sedan had both. Usually they just take away one of the sedan colors and replace it with is coupe only color. Hopefully the rollout of info for the coupe won't be a frustrating as it was for the sedan since the sedan specs are probably 95% shared with the coupe.

In the past the differences have been bigger wheels on base trim, handle bars on the doors (already confirmed in spy shots), larger stereo on base trim (4 vs 6 speakers), and a more sport tuned suspension with thicker anti sway bars. Kind of hoping all the coupes get the thicker touring sway bars since it looks like the wheels will be a direct copy over from the sedan (probably).

OP
OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
As of now this is my order
1. Aegean blue
2. Rallye red
3. Burgundy pearl