2017 Civic Hatchback (US market) spy pics

tcl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T SOLD June 2016
Vehicle Showcase
This article says that a 200HP version will be offered. I saw that claim in another post on here. Hoping it's true.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I like the front bumper actually. I'm sure it'll fit sedan and coupe models because the fog lights still look like they're in the right place. What to do with my Honda Sensing panel though...

OKMrazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Accord LX V6
Out of curiosity - how do you think the "1st Model Year blues" issues some people are experiencing will effect the Hatchback?

Of course the hatchback will be in its 1st production cycle in a different facility. But are many of the issues some have experienced "Civic Platform" issues that should be ironed out across all facilities, or specific production line issues?

losjackal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring
I like it better than the normal Coupe, but still prefer the lines of the Sedan for 4 doors. I realize storage is a thing though for the hatchback...so glad this will be ideal for some people!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! I'm definitely holding out for this thing. Hopefully, the Swindon plant in the UK builds them well. :hmm:

OP
OP

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
Certainly a more aggressive look that either the Sedan or Coupe. Now we know that a black grill can be ordered from Honda and should fit on the Sedan or Coupe.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm wondering if the black grille is just for the European Civics. Hopefully it makes it to the US. Looks so much sportier than our Accord style chrome grille.

OP
OP

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
I'm wondering if the black grille is just for the European Civics. Hopefully it makes it to the US. Looks so much sportier than our Accord style chrome grille.
The hatchbacks in the link are bound for the US/Canada. You can tell from the front side amber reflector and the positioning of the license plate mount on the rear. Also Europe doesn't get the new hatchback until early next year.

I am surprised the Coupe didn't get the black grille.
Sponsored