1.5T Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions

SovietSnyper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hatch EX
Country flag
I am a daily driver who rarely pushes the car off the line or when driving. That said, I do like to play a little and would like to eliminate wheel-hop, without adding NVH. What do you all suggest? If Windo-Weld on the OEM...where does it go? (Obv I am new)
Thanks
Sponsored

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I am a daily driver who rarely pushes the car off the line or when driving. That said, I do like to play a little and would like to eliminate wheel-hop, without adding NVH. What do you all suggest? If Windo-Weld on the OEM...where does it go? (Obv I am new)
Thanks
Go with the Hardrace mount if that's what you're looking for. The Hasport mounts are fairly harsh.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
I would not suggest the hasport for a stock car. Quick way to make it feel not stock/new.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I vote hasport 62A, I’ve had it about 600 miles and don’t even notice it anymore aside from take off briefly

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
I would not suggest the hasport 62A if you don't like vibration. Take your stock one off and fill all the air gaps with window-weld on the big bushing side. From what I read it will still have wheel hop(the 62A still has some wheel hop) but will run like stock with barely(if any) vibrations. I now wish I bought a slightly harder RMM since this one still vibrates when taking off and almost anywhere below 1500 rpms. I adjusted my driving style and it removes 90% of vibrations(just shift at 2500 vs 2000).

I do like the mount enough to live with the NVH because it makes it feel more responsive and does remove almost all the wheelhop, but again maybe should've gone to the 27 won mount or something similar.

P.S. I ran the hasport mount for about 3000km(1400ish miles) and did notice it became smoother as it broke in but not a night/day difference.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I would not suggest the hasport 62A if you don't like vibration. Take your stock one off and fill all the air gaps with window-weld on the big bushing side. From what I read it will still have wheel hop(the 62A still has some wheel hop) but will run like stock with barely(if any) vibrations. I now wish I bought a slightly harder RMM since this one still vibrates when taking off and almost anywhere below 1500 rpms. I adjusted my driving style and it removes 90% of vibrations(just shift at 2500 vs 2000).

I do like the mount enough to live with the NVH because it makes it feel more responsive and does remove almost all the wheelhop, but again maybe should've gone to the 27 won mount or something similar.

P.S. I ran the hasport mount for about 3000km(1400ish miles) and did notice it became smoother as it broke in but not a night/day difference.
27won mount is stiffer than the 62A. Interesting how you had to switch your driving shift points. Mine literally feels like stock once you get moving. It only has a vibration around 1100-1200

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
I know it is but the 27 won eliminated the small mount. I'd be curious to try it and see. Vibrations on mine are mostly under 1000 and between 1300 and 1600. Also some around 2700 when decelerating. I used to shift at 2k when taking it easy but now it ends up right at 1500 and vibrations are really bad on my car so I just moved my shifts at 2500 and I don't feel it. Still worth it to not have the engine feel so sluggish and like a rubber band when stepping on it though.

ExileAeterna

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You could just swap it out when you go to track if its too harsh, I was able to swap it out in only 20 minutes total time.
I hate you. I just finished mine and it took 2 hours. In the rain. The bolts WOULD NOT line up for the life of me.

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
My son helped me with a mount. It helps to have someone to pry on the engine to move it or pull a bolt through. Also adjusting the jack underneath incrementally.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hate you. I just finished mine and it took 2 hours. In the rain. The bolts WOULD NOT line up for the life of me.
Haha sorry, yeah you literally just have to push the engine back and it'll slide right in. And have the bolt on the engine side half way through the mount first.

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
I have the 62a and I think it’s prefect after it’s broken in. First few hundred miles it’s noticeable with stop and go, slightly with idle. But like I said after break in, it’s prefect, keeps the motor more in place during acceleration, helps with keeping the front pipe and downpipe from cracking. Also helps eliminate wheel hop.
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hello, I just installed this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.
Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Hasport 62A Rear Motor Mount Impressions IMG-20200703-WA0040

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
That guy says a few hundred miles. He doesn't say how long it will take because it depends on the driver. What changes so far?

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Think more like 3-500km before you notice it is a bit less harsh. 5000km+ before it really settles in. Having to do it again I'd try the type-R mount. The car feels like I put solid mounts everywhere when I take off and at certain rpms. I don't mind it too much but it did loosen some things in the dash that vibrate when the car is cold. not super nice in a new car. Other option is window weld in the openings of the rubber bushing. Unless you want you car to be mostly a week-end racer, I don't suggest any of the aftermarket mounts.
Sponsored