2017 Civic Hatchback sport garnish (skirt) to type R installation possible?

krtnchls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
ABS Dynamics Type r rep side skirts on mine! mine came with red pinstripes even though it says it doesn't on their website.

20190420_153742.jpg

20190420_154017.jpg
Is this a sport? And can i ask where did you buy yours? And is there anything that you removed from your car or you just attached those side skirts directly? And btw, It looks good!
Sponsored

krtnchls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Looks like it's an LX. Doesn't have the Sport's 18s, I don't see a center mount exhaust, no right side mirror camera.

True. Didn't realize that until you told me. Considering i have a sport hatch as well. Anyways thanks for your reply. Maybe ill just stick with wrapping with carbon fibre.

Ogglol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic 2018 1.5L Sport plus
Country flag
ABS Dynamics Type r rep side skirts on mine! mine came with red pinstripes even though it says it doesn't on their website.

20190420_153742.jpg

20190420_154017.jpg
looks so good.. to bad I live and sweden and can never find anyone who ships here. so freaking sad.

sirchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Side skirts will mount but there is space at the front fender where the Type R has the fender vent, the rear where the R has fender flares, and the underside mount is a little different. The underside mount can be modified easily, rear fender flares might be able to be added to accommodate there, but the front will be the issue. I have been told that the front fenders do not mount the same between the two cars.

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatchback sport garnish (skirt) to type R installation possible? rear

Honda Civic 10th gen 2017 Civic Hatchback sport garnish (skirt) to type R installation possible? front

blacklightning.fk8

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch Type R
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
@sirchris I need to take off the driver side skirt on my type R, any advise or tips?
Did you find some how to steps anywhere?

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Side skirts will mount but there is space at the front fender where the Type R has the fender vent, the rear where the R has fender flares, and the underside mount is a little different. The underside mount can be modified easily, rear fender flares might be able to be added to accommodate there, but the front will be the issue. I have been told that the front fenders do not mount the same between the two cars.

rear.jpg

front.jpg
Thank you for posting. This was very helpful.

sirchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sorry Black lightning I completely missed your question. I'm sure you've got it by now though

mikhaildt1998

First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda fk7
Country flag

rear.jpg

front.jpg
Is it possible to reattach just the black faux carbon side skirt/lip onto the fk7 sport hatchback?

sirchris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
It's been so long since I looked at it I honestly don't remember. I have some new parts coming in so I'm back on that project.
Sponsored