RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What kind of paint protection did you get? Whole body?
Full hood, front bumper, front fenders, headlights and fog lights, door edges, and door handle cups.
Sponsored

habibmustafa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Nice! What kind is it? I'm interested in doing it to mine. Is it xpel?

TChewy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Cosmic Blue, 2014 Mazda CX-5
Nope, it's SunTek. Lifetime warranty :D
Where did you get it done and how much? I've been considering doing this, already found a few small chips, and I'm in the same area as you.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did you get it done and how much? I've been considering doing this, already found a few small chips, and I'm in the same area as you.
Smartfilm, and I believe it was around 600-700 for everything. But lifetime warranty, if it looks crappy in 5 years, they will replace all of it for free.

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
What's the offset on the tsw rims, +45? they look like they stick out a little more than your RT's. Both look good but the RT's look a little more flush with the fenders.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's the offset on the tsw rims, +45? they look like they stick out a little more than your RT's. Both look good but the RT's look a little more flush with the fenders.
They are +40. Honestly I like how they just barely poke out, but the tread is still hidden under the fender. It may have looked better with a 9 inch wide rim, but that wasn't the right offset.

dastanli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, Tacoma
Country flag
Looks good though. Probably having your tires stretched help. All these pics and info you provided will help me pick out my future wheels. Much appreesh! :headbang:

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Sorry to be late and wrong and a dummie. I want to do 18 on my car when I get. Can someone tell me the perfect offset and all or how to figure it out. love these TSW rims but in 9.5 wide is there anything special needed or do they rub? I was thinking about waiting for the Si to come out to buy stock rims from Honda but I feel like that is not the economical way to go.

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry to be late and wrong and a dummie. I want to do 18 on my car when I get. Can someone tell me the perfect offset and all or how to figure it out. love these TSW rims but in 9.5 wide is there anything special needed or do they rub? I was thinking about waiting for the Si to come out to buy stock rims from Honda but I feel like that is not the economical way to go.
They do not rub the fender at all right now, and I don't think they will when it's lowered either. They do come close to the inner fender and shock tower, but they clear it fine with a +40 offset.

The tread is inside the fender, so it should be okay.

civic10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
They do not rub the fender at all right now, and I don't think they will when it's lowered either. They do come close to the inner fender and shock tower, but they clear it fine with a +40 offset.

Useful information... thanks... I am thinking of doing the 18x9.5" also.
BTW... The Ride looks Great... :thumbsup:

OP
OP
RallyeRed

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Latest Update 5/23/16:
Just installed my clear side markers and door sill trim over the weekend, they look fantastic! This car is really coming together now.

Also, just ordered a set of OEM sport pedals from the Chinese market, so those as well as the catch can install will be coming in another week or so. Stay tuned!

frnkp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic Si and 2016 Civic LX Coupe (6spd)
Vehicle Showcase
Your car looks great.. Love the wheels/tires.. the stance is perfect
Sponsored