First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI, 02 996C2, 85 M535, 84 911, 94 Miata, 90 SE30
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports
Since you were logging data during those dyno runs, can you post a graph of TPS & boost pressure vs time so we can see the impact to lag vs stock. Data please, not opinions. Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
All pre-orders aside from 2 or 3 have shipped as of a few days ago! We ended up selling quite a few more intercoolers than originally anticipated. With that being said, our next batch of intercoolers are expected to ship towards the end of April. We are offer a reduced 15% sale for all orders until these are back in stock and shipping. Thanks for all the support and patience! :headbang:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone who pre-ordered for the 20% cancelled? Ill take their spot

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Got it done.

One concern.. the horn touching the pipe.. will that be an issue? @PRL Motorsports

20180301_192613.jpg
Didn't have any issues with the horns on my Si...Did you adjust the coupler and the pipe a little to get extra clearance...?:hmm: worked for me:thumbsup:

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@PRL Motorsports this is an amazing and excellent working kit!!! I bought this kit a year ago on the pre-order and it has been the best choice I have made because the factory intercooler will heat soak on you in a minute . Best parts!! Best customer service!!! And most of all PRL has the best people ..... Y'all will and have gotten all my money so far on every tenth gen product you sell.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
We have now included a port for customers to have the option to easily incorporate water meth injection. A coated plug will be inserted into the port by PRL when you receive the kit from us, which will need removed when installing water meth injection. This will come standard with the front mount intercooler kits.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T FMIC Kit Development Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%201_zpspi9lwmox

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T FMIC Kit Development Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zpsoj7az3w1

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T FMIC Kit Development Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zps6sjswdik

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T FMIC Kit Development Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%203_zpsey46nkyw

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
We have now included a port for customers to have the option to easily incorporate water meth injection. A coated plug will be inserted into the port by PRL when you receive the kit from us, which will need removed when installing water meth injection. This will come standard with the front mount intercooler kits.

Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%201_zpspi9lwmox.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zpsoj7az3w1.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zps6sjswdik.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%203_zpsey46nkyw.jpg
Great, one less excuse to avoid methanol injection. :D

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%201_zpspi9lwmox.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zpsoj7az3w1.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%20Pipe%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%20View%202_zps6sjswdik.jpg

Water%20Meth%20Bung%2010th%20Gen%20Civic%20FMIC%20Pipe%203_zpsey46nkyw.jpg
Why must you do this to me.
Very excited for the spring upgrades I have planned! Hoping there will be some discounts around then too ;)

Turbo kit, intercooler kit, and flex fuel on the list :thumbsup:

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a good deal of PRL parts (CAI, Front Pipe **That I damaged during install**, Downpipe, CVT Cooler). I was on the original intercooler buy list but when it was delayed last January, in my haste and impatience, I cancelled out. I still have the intercooler piping though.

Sooo....I see the intercooler is on back order until tomorrow (5/15/19). I am ready to purchase one. Called you guys today and left a message. Will call again tomorrow. Wanted to know if I can purchase the intercooler *only* (since I already have intercooler piping). This piece is apparently key to me getting to my personal horsepower goal number (260-265hp crank). My 1/4 mile time and trap speed is telling me I'm at the 230hp mark. This intercooler should edge me ahead approx another 8-9hp.

1) So, can I just get the intercooler since I already have the intercooler piping (From the original buy)?
2) How soon can I get an intercooler if I ordered it tomorrow (Today now? Typing now at 12:43am.....working nightshift).
I'd hate to order and it be on back order if all the intercoolers are spoken for.

Will be calling again sometime tomorrow afternoon when I wake up but in case I can't reach anyone and you read this first....I'll check up. Thanks!

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
Hi there, @PRL Motorsports.

One of your customers from the other side the pond there in Spain with civicxclub. I recently installed the FMIC we purchased a few months back.
I have some doubts which I'm hoping you guys could help me with.

For starters, the fitment. It was quite tough to fit the pipes on the right side of the car, to the turbo and then back down to the FMIC and one of the hoses seems to have a slight "bent" angle ( the upper one on the right side connecting to the turbo).

Then, there is this open socket on the sensors part. Why is there no cover for that on the kit? I temporarily blocked it with a cut small hose blocked there. What's recommended to block that?
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T FMIC Kit Development water-20meth-20bung-20pipe-2010th-20gen-20civic-20fmic-20pipe-20view-201_zpspi9lwmox-

I also forgot to mention that that pipe is scratching itself when accelerating against the stock air intake box. I temporarily placed a foam as well. For the next revision, please have it use the 2 bolts close to the engine the OEM pipe there uses to prevent damage to the intake.

Then I have some doubts about temperature. Back with the stock FMIC, I usually paid attention to IAT and IAT 2 temps with Ktuner view lite on the car. Usually, when cruising, IAT2 temps were at least 10º celsius lower than the IAT. and around 5ºC under heavy acceleration, which then closed the gap when the stock FMIC got very heated. Now, with the PRL FMIC they're usually both the same, and ~10ºC over ambient temperature? Is this good? Why was there such a difference with the stock one and both values are usually the same now? Is that working as expected?

I did notice that despite a very spirited driving session, the temps remain more or less the same... which wasn't the case before.

I'm running stage 2 with Ktuner, with K&N filter and handmade exhaust with less restrictive silencers on an European hatchback sport.

I hope some of that feedback is useful...

Thanks guys!

BR

Last edited:
OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi there, @PRL Motorsports.

One of your customers from the other side the pond there in Spain with civicxclub. I recently installed the FMIC we purchased a few months back.
I have some doubts which I'm hoping you guys could help me with.

For starters, the fitment. It was quite tough to fit the pipes on the right side of the car, to the turbo and then back down to the FMIC and one of the hoses seems to have a slight "bent" angle ( the upper one on the right side connecting to the turbo).

Then, there is this open socket on the sensors part. Why is there no cover for that on the kit? I temporarily blocked it with a cut small hose blocked there. What's recommended to block that?
water-20meth-20bung-20pipe-2010th-20gen-20civic-20fmic-20pipe-20view-201_zpspi9lwmox-jpg.jpg

I also forgot to mention that that pipe is scratching itself when accelerating against the stock air intake box. I temporarily placed a foam as well. For the next revision, please have it use the 2 bolts close to the engine the OEM pipe there uses to prevent damage to the intake.

Then I have some doubts about temperature. Back with the stock FMIC, I usually paid attention to IAT and IAT 2 temps with Ktuner view lite on the car. Usually, when cruising, IAT2 temps were at least 10º celsius lower than the IAT. and around 5ºC under heavy acceleration, which then closed the gap when the stock FMIC got very heated. Now, with the PRL FMIC they're usually both the same, and ~10ºC over ambient temperature? Is this good? Why was there such a difference with the stock one and both values are usually the same now? Is that working as expected?

I did notice that despite a very spirited driving session, the temps remain more or less the same... which wasn't the case before.

I'm running stage 2 with Ktuner, with K&N filter and handmade exhaust with less restrictive silencers on an European hatchback sport.

I hope some of that feedback is useful...

Thanks guys!

BR
Please email our [email protected] with photos of your install. You may need to adjust the positioning of the silicone in conjunction with the piping to work it into place for proper fitment. Thanks!
Sponsored