Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Custom Dyno’ed!

I should have share this thing before, anyways..

No trip is completed without a Treat, specially in in South Florida:D. So I got a chance to custom dyno the car & I went for it! The tuner has done around 30 CTR’s so far. I couldn’t skip it.

*Base was 331 done with DP/ IC/ Intake & HONDATA.

Everything went smooth and I can wait to add something else in the future to squeeze a bit more POWA, in the meantime, the car feels phenomenal! :drive:

Honda Civic 10th gen Night Fury 627A2CD9-DA5E-4E36-BF99-221CEA4ED90E

Honda Civic 10th gen Night Fury 74A689DA-7E42-470C-A3F8-4DE6650C0495

Last edited:

Endo_Dizzy

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport CVT
Country flag
So sick dude, just read the thread from your start to now. Love the build, looks to be a very tasteful daily with some impressive performance upgrades to boot. I only have a 17' Sport Hatch CVT, but I'm debating pulling the trigger for the trade in to an FK8 xD

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
So sick dude, just read the thread from your start to now. Love the build, looks to be a very tasteful daily with some impressive performance upgrades to boot. I only have a 17' Sport Hatch CVT, but I'm debating pulling the trigger for the trade in to an FK8 xD

There is no debate! Lol jk, finance situation aside, do it! ;)
Sponsored