First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to give a quick intro! Traded in my 17 Civic EX Hatch for a 19 Civic SI! The difference is seriously insane.

Big shout out to everyone here, it is after reading this forum that got me back into cars and I'm really stoked to be joining this awesome community!

No mods yet but what is with literally EVERYONE wanting to try and race? I'm just trying to get to work lol!

Honda Civic 10th gen Hello from Virginia Beach! 20190526_184838
Sponsored

MoaRPowah

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Nice ride! I'm new myself and got my Si last month. Amazing car and I'm sure you are enjoying the heck out of yours. Everything from Civics to Mustangs always try to race me to....I guess it kinda goes with the territory.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Congrats ... I have a 2019 Red Coupe ... Picked it up on Feb 2 ... I only have 850 miles! LOL ... I have a small commute to work ... My wife and I are looking to move to South Carolina ... winter is brutal in the northeast. I have only added the Skunk 2 weighted shift knob ... tossing around the idea of a Borla Exhaust ... but cash is hard to find at the moment .... been busy with other things ... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
welcome to the club man, everyone wants to race the SI when they see it on the streets. nice color choice, that was my 1st choice until NY state governor decided to make a TINT law.....not worth having a white sporty car if you cant tint it out black. enjoy the ride man!

OP
OP
JonnyUtah

JonnyUtah

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
welcome to the club man, everyone wants to race the SI when they see it on the streets. nice color choice, that was my 1st choice until NY state governor decided to make a TINT law.....not worth having a white sporty car if you cant tint it out black. enjoy the ride man!
Haha, I'm digging it although I do like the darker colors as well! I just talked to my wife about tinting last night and she was like, "Oh my gosh you're turning your car into something the police are going to want to pull over for no reason."

I was like, gee thanks.

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Haha, I'm digging it although I do like the darker colors as well! I just talked to my wife about tinting last night and she was like, "Oh my gosh you're turning your car into something the police are going to want to pull over for no reason."

I was like, gee thanks.
The tint shop warned me not to go too dark, or I’d be “asking for it” lol.

jjm0315

Maximum effort
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Also, welcome. And hi from TN :wave:
Sponsored