What would your next vehicle be if you were to move on?

Royal_Purple_Oil_Filter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
So, unfortunately I'm thinking about breaking up with my Civic permanently.

Honestly it's been a love-hate relationship from the start. But lately I just feel so uninspired driving it. It's been a let down. Additionally tomorrow will be my third visit to the dealership to resolve a maddening clunk noise in the suspension that is driving me insane on every trip.

I've kind of made up my mind if they can't fix it I'm moving on.

Main problem is there's not too many vehicles out I am inspired about at this point.

What would your next vehicle be outside of a Civic?

Note- do not turn this into a debate about keeping or selling your/my Civic I'm just looking for suggestions
Used Acura TLX AWD
Sponsored

A2typeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si sedan (TSP stage 1) 2016 Mazda Miata Club (Brembo BBS pack)
Country flag
GTI if staying w a sport compact. Get the driving experience with some practicality. Looked at them many times but I just think hatches scream “I’m a poindexter!”

Anyway, personally, I’ve been looking at the cx5 and grand Cherokee. Next car for me is going to be about comfort and the ability to get stuff at Lowe’s...would love the Si as a second car but w 2 teenage drivers and limited parking, it’s unlikely.
Most hatch driver assume that point against sedan and coupe drivers tbh...

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
5.0 Mustang, E92 M3, Accord Coupe V6 manual, new Supra.

black18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I plan on having this car for 5-6 years then either an rs4 or lightly used 911

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
Playing with the idea of buying a n54 BMW but I'm scared of all the horror stories. That or lotus evora is in the near future.

Civic17siYAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
I just got rid of my civic after owning a 2008 LX and 2016 Touring. The 2016 was so cheap and unreliable. Used to have Honda and Acura only in my driveway. I traded the civic for a 2019 Q5 and my 2012 MDX for a 2018 F150.. A lot less issues so far with both vehicles compared to my Hondas...
What issues did you run into?

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Really enjoying my Civic but will soon pass it along to my son. Next vehicle will definitely not have a tailpipe. More and more choices coming. Unfortunately Honda is not in the game. Surprised how far behind they are. What electrified vehicles they are offering now are pretty lame.

Vrruumm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Not sure yet. Might get a late R33 GTST or S14K. Might even look at a GC8 STI or Evo IV. If I buy new, probably a next gen WRX or GT86. If they release the 2.0T Supra I might be able to afford one, but being 6'3", I wouldn't fit well. Heard rumors of a RX9 and S16, but we'll see in a couple years if those are true. Heck I'd even look at a Mustang GT, but for $47k, it is slightly out of my price range for the one I want, so probably settle with a Ecoboost Mustang PP or Camaro 2.0T 1LE for $37k. Mainly looking for something that can be an occasional DD and AutoX car.

Urabus99

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si
Country flag
Not sure yet. Might get a late R33 GTST or S14K. Might even look at a GC8 STI or Evo IV. If I buy new, probably a next gen WRX or GT86. If they release the 2.0T Supra I might be able to afford one, but being 6'3", I wouldn't fit well. Heard rumors of a RX9 and S16, but we'll see in a couple years if those are true. Heck I'd even look at a Mustang GT, but for $47k, it is slightly out of my price range for the one I want, so probably settle with a Ecoboost Mustang PP or Camaro 2.0T 1LE for $37k. Mainly looking for something that can be an occasional DD and AutoX car.
Funny you say r33. Not moving on from the si but adding a 92 r32 GTS-t July 1st

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
Wrx, GTI, Type R, Mustang GT, Charger RT, Camaro SS, Ridgeline, Ram, F150. Or anything I find in a bright green.

Dan9908

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Accord Sport 2.0/A10, 05 Civic LX
Country flag
Actually, I lied.... my next vehicle will be a Hellcat Charger. I traded my Scatpack Charger in for the Si and have not regretted it for one second.

However, when the time is right, I’ll either sell the Si OR the 05 Civic LX and get into the HC. Just waiting for a bit more depreciation.

In the meantime, if I were forced- I stand by the IS300 F-Sport

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
Country flag
I've had a great time with my 17 Si but I could probably be happy with a lot of other compact cars like the Mazda 3, Elantra GT N, and even the newer, sportier Toyota Corolla. I'm older now but I've decided to still love cars and drive a manual all the way to the end. It's better to burn out than fade away!

BobbyA

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (PRL Stage 1, Hondata FlashPro, PRL Flex Fuel e85, HardRace Rear Mount, Megan Racing Strut Bar) Wish List: PRL Catted Downpipe, Eibach Pro Springs Kit, Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood & Trunk.
Country flag
New Dodge RAM, 1500, maybe a 2500. Seen 'em yet? Dodge has some pretty generous lease deals too.

OP
OP
integra15

integra15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Thanks for all the suggestions!

I personally am leaning to go a little higher luxury. Wishing Audi A5 sportback but not really in my price range lol

If I switch up I want something I can throw my bike in the back of (not suv though!)

Need to check out the GTI I think too.
Sponsored