Tsp stage 1 tune problem uploading

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
Hey fam Im having a problem uploading my stage 1 tune from tsp it tells me that the tune is not the correct programming for the ecu. Has anyone had this problem before, trying to install my cobra race intank for the hot weather that’s coming. Not sure what’s going on with tsp customer support but their slacking on me, thinking of getting a refund.
Sponsored

Last edited:

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
I got the same exact error when trying to upload my Stage 1 tune. Been a couple days since contacting TSP with no response. I was so psyched after loading and driving with the 19.5/21.5 dual maps and briefly on the 23 map by Ktuner. Went to an event with vintage and newer cars, drove a 1958 Scarab! Was hopjng to have had the Stage 1 to play with while i was there.

Last edited:

MONK13

First Name
MIKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CIVIC Si
Country flag
I got the same exact error when trying to upload my Stage 1 tune. Been a couple days since contacting TSP with no response. I was so psyched after loading and driving with the 19.5/21.5 dual maps and briefly on the 23 map by Ktuner. Went to an event with vintage and newer cars, drove a 1958 Scarab! Was hopjng to have had the Stage 1 to play with while i was there.

They sent a new TSP stage 1 tune and PRL CAI tune today. I hope to load it this weekend.

Update: new tune loaded and running GREAT!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si. 1990 Honda civic w d16z6 swap (sold) 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback sport(wifes)
Country flag
They sent a new TSP stage 1 tune and PRL CAI tune today. I hope to load it this weekend.
sorry haven't been on this my phone had broke, ended up being that they emailed me the wrong file I installed my prl cobra along with my injen intercooler and piping it hauls ass now

OP
OP
Jes_si562

Jes_si562

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
sorry haven't been on this my phone had broke, ended up being that they emailed me the wrong file I installed my prl cobra along with my injen intercooler and piping it hauls ass now
ill post pics when I get a chance
Sponsored