Dustoff

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey guys, newbie here. First new car purchase & first Honda. 2019 EX. Live in Fort Wayne, but have to commute to Gary/ NW Indiana 2-4x a month so I wanted something more reliable than my 04 Malibu. Hope to see some of you guys on the road

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? wUWqm5b

Last edited:

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, newbie here. First new car purchase & first Honda. 2019 EX. Live in Fort Wayne, but have to commute to Gary/ NW Indiana 2-4x a month so I wanted something more reliable than my 04 Malibu. Hope to see some of you guys on the road

wUWqm5b.jpg
Welcome! hope your roads are better up there than they are down here in indy lol

ripcord291

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Platinum White Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! i really like that color. im looking for a good place to get mine tinted also. Plans to do anything with it?

JuggaloJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Nice! i really like that color. im looking for a good place to get mine tinted also. Plans to do anything with it?

No plans yet. I've only got aroun d 1600 miles on it. Still seeing what's all out there.

Dustoff

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey all,

Fort Wayne here. Just picked up a 2019 Civic SI about a month ago. Coming from a Focus ST. Need to get the windows tinted.

IMG_20190318_155816.jpg
Nice looking car! Quite a few Fort Wayner drivers around.

Actually saw my car's twin near Jefferson Pointe today around 5:30. I was pretty impressed that the sonic grey pearl color caught my eye so much, but might just be cause I own that color too.

ocbooger

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've started seeing a lot more 10th gens in NWI lately. Not sure if it was always like that or I just started noticing them. Finally some decent weather to work on mine.

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_20190422_143033

JuggaloJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Just got my windows tinted today. Car is dirty from all this rain but still looks a lot better.

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_20190520_171234

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_20190520_173313

JuggaloJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
Need to change up the side markers. That orange just doesn't work. Then I think it's going to be time to go with the cold air. One step at a time.

JuggaloJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag
I had it done at Got Tint. The tint is at 20%. With tax it was 230. They will match a lower price if you find one.

EPICbg

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R (RR), 2013 Chevy Volt
Country flag
What up all! Joined the CTR club in March, found the forum, but just now discovered this thread. If you see a Red CTR hounding the Fishers region roundabouts, it's probably me :D

So far just got some fog and headlight tints done, some interior bling, and CF wrapped the wing; otherwise stock.

Also, just saw a blue CTR yesterday heading north on 465 East; first other CTR I've seen in the area (although scrolling through the thread, there seems to be maybe a few more?). I was right next to you and wanted to honk, but I was in the commuter ride and would have just looked like an idiot... Anyways, hi!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Indiana Drivers? IMG_1728
Sponsored