Civic 2017 Radio Wiring Diagram (Model NR-000)

bmproducoes

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0 i-VTEC Execu.PPremium CVT
Country flag
Hi,

When installing another radio - Dasaita 9 "(since the factory is very slow and without great options) I connected it to the car and everything worked well only the audio did not come out (by the RCA is ok but by the connector no - the connection scheme is different for my 2017 civic.)

a) I need the source radio connection scheme does anyone have?

b) And what do you advise me to do to get the connectors in the right places? Buy the male and female harness and make the wiring? Or other best option?
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic 2017 Radio Wiring Diagram (Model NR-000) cr02b

c) What is each letter of the source radio
Honda Civic 10th gen Civic 2017 Radio Wiring Diagram (Model NR-000) radio

I appreciate all the help

JosephL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic ex
Country flag
Hi,

When installing another radio - Dasaita 9 "(since the factory is very slow and without great options) I connected it to the car and everything worked well only the audio did not come out (by the RCA is ok but by the connector no - the connection scheme is different for my 2017 civic.)

b) And what do you advise me to do to get the connectors in the right places? Buy the male and female harness and make the wiring? Or other best option?
cr02b.jpg

radio.jpg

I think this is what your asking for. If anything check out this guys installing it.

Attachments

OP
OP

bmproducoes

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think this is what your asking for. If anything check out this guys installing it.
JoshphL thanks for the help and time,

But the problem is not the assembly, i´ve done it the problem seems that the NC cable that Dasaita Store send to me is for the Civic 2016 not the 2017 and the pins are in other position :(

Does anyone have this radio mount in a Civic 2017 and works?

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
VERY Nice video -- well done and good explanation of what they were doing. (one of the best I have seen)

HOWEVER :-

One thing that is conveniently ALWAYS not mentioned, is that with these China Replacement units, you loose the ability to display information from the head Unit, on the Speedometer instrument display ... and that these replacement units are not compatible with the Premium Audio Head unit systems.

No HD Radio, no Sirus_XM, etc etc and Android Auto is only really available on a very few (if any)

Also, Ironically, while many are updating to get a FASTER more responsive unit, the actual Startup time (not 1st boot), is far faster on the Honda than any of the aftermarket units...:hmm:

(Honda did a good job in optimizing the startup time of their unit - ie coming out of Standby)

You also loose all the advanced "Hidden" Honda Diagnostics, which will really upset the Dealer Tech if they are expecting to be able to run these diagnostics to help fix your car ..

This may not bother or concern you, but you should be aware that these Aftermarket systems are not 100% Compatible as far as all features are concerned.

Last edited:

JosephL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda civic ex
Country flag

But the problem is not the assembly, i´ve done it the problem seems that the NC cable that Dasaita Store send to me is for the Civic 2016 not the 2017 and the pins are in other position :(

Sounds like you bought the model for the 2015-2016 Honda civic, though break

OP
OP

bmproducoes

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Sounds like you bought the model for the 2015-2016 Honda civic, though break
That´s what I though :( Now I have to send it back...

Does anyone recommend other radio? thanks

kaivorth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I would recommend installing a LC7i behind the factory stereo.

I bought a $600 Head unit, only to lose back up camera, and a few other necessary options that arew supposed to work.

Not going through that mess again. LC7i will give me the sound quality I need, and isn't a lot of money.

Stoney4life78

First Name
Herb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback w turbo
Country flag

I know this is a long time ago but what is that harness, white in color, that's nit being used. I see it in my 2018 too,.....but I took mine apart and don't know where it plugs back into but yours,... wasn't plugged in either.

PHubb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX, 2012 Accord
Country flag
Hi,

cr02b.jpg

radio.jpg

So this picture of your OEM HU shows the system has an external amplifier (E connector). I forgot where the amp is located, but it's either under one of the front seats or in the back on the right side under the rear seat pillar. That amp powers the audio and has the speaker connections

PHubb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX, 2012 Accord
Country flag
OEM HU =
Hi,

cr02b.jpg

radio.jpg

I think this is correct. OEM HU = A: AM/FM/HD radio tuner control signal, B: Microphone, rear camera, steering wheel buttons, body, etc. C: lane watch/mirror camera, D: DO NOT USE = Honda diagnostics, E: external amplifier, F: power/ground/on/off signal to screen, power/signal to tuner, G: power/ground/ACC for HU, H: GPS antenna, I: signals to instrument cluster, J: HU > screen, K: unknown, L: USB (without Car Play), M: USB (for Car Play).