Hello Everyone! I need your opinion!

DesiBoy

First Name
Desi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
Hey Guys! How are you? So I need an opinion if I have made a good deal or not. I am interested in buying the honda civic 2019 sedan sport cvt. The msrp is $22,850. After negotiating with many dealers around my area I found a dealer where he is offering me $22,200 OTD with ttl everything included. The car also comes with many add-ons which include floor mats, tint, nitro, splash guard, locks etc. This is the lowest deal that I was able to get and wanted to know your input on it. Thanks really appreciated.
Sponsored

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
Hey Guys! How are you? So I need an opinion if I have made a good deal or not. I am interested in buying the honda civic 2019 sedan sport cvt. The msrp is $22,850. After negotiating with many dealers around my area I found a dealer where he is offering me $22,200 OTD with ttl everything included. The car also comes with many add-ons which include floor mats, tint, nitro, splash guard, locks etc. This is the lowest deal that I was able to get and wanted to know your input on it. Thanks really appreciated.
Currently not a bad deal!

Alj888

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic touring
Country flag
I did want to tell you my opinion but I forgot too.... if I were you and this is all up to subject but I would get a used Honda Civic si used with under 10,000 miles. Why? For the money it’s the better deal in my opinion. The car feels amazing to drive and it’s a manual. Now again that is all up to subject because you might want a cvt over a manual. The sport for around 22,000 is an amazing deal and I would take it if you can live with the cvt. The cvt gets amazing gas mileage and can definitely feel sporty but for the money I would take the si. Just my two cents! Keep us posted on whether you end up getting it or not!

Hollywoo0220

Customer Service oriented (most of the time) :-)
First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dihatsu Charade, BMW, Various Hondas, Focus ST, and VW GTI
Country flag
You don't get any better than that offer.
From your hesitation at this price, you don't appear to be a "heavy" power modification minded person. So, if you're intent to get the CVT model - just know that you will be limited with power modifications.
Just don't like to have someone get "buyer's remorse"....

Cheers...

OP
OP

DesiBoy

First Name
Desi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic
Thank You for your responses guys! Yeah I am not much into power when it comes to car. I just need a car with good average mpg and decent accessories in the car. Yes, I will be locking this deal. Thank you again!
Sponsored