Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The reason you don't "Feel" the stiff rates is because swift uses a Dual rate spring which has a soft portion of the spring on top and a stiffer portion of the spring on the bottom.(or visa versa)
When the softer portion is compressed completely the stiffer portion takes over.Giving you a smooth ride but still firm when you need it to be.
Dual rate springs are also better in roll control then progressive springs.
It's also the reason you can even use the FK8 swift springs and it still feels like stock when your not pushing it.
Sponsored

ko2performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 honda cr-v
Country flag
The day we have been waiting for!

The springs have been released.

Received this email this afternoon:
Hi Ko2performance,

I’m sorry for the delay on these springs. I just wanted to notify you that the springs are now released.

Let us know if you are still interested in the springs.

Best Regards,

The Swift Team

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had The same email today i asked about The lowering specs.

powerwing

First Name
Jacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I have a sport hatch was going to wait for someone else to test it, but apparently they are already running low on stock so, I had to get myself a set, should work out well.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
Where did you order from and are we needing a camber kit for these? Will it affect stock si dampers?

ko2performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 honda cr-v
Country flag
Where did you order from and are we needing a camber kit for these? Will it affect stock si dampers?
I received these from Swift as sponsorship.
As @powerwing stated, retailers should be able to sell them and drop ship them.
I would try the link provided above.

I will be posting after installation alignment specs, so users will know what to anticipate. Hopefully the 1" drop adds another degree of negative camber which is great for track use. (It's no biggy to get numbers when have a laser Hunter alignment machine in your garage)

Swift takes a shock Dyno and dynos both the factory spring and dampers. There spec r springs is created to take full potential right up to the limit of the factory damper.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I received these from Swift as sponsorship.
As @powerwing stated, retailers should be able to sell them and drop ship them.
I would try the link provided above.

I will be posting after installation alignment specs, so users will know what to anticipate. Hopefully the 1" drop adds another degree of negative camber which is great for track use. (It's no biggy to get numbers when have a laser Hunter alignment machine in your garage)

Swift takes a shock Dyno and dynos both the factory spring and dampers. There spec r springs is created to take full potential right up to the limit of the factory damper.
Looking forward to your review before I pull the trigger. Hoping it doesnt provide too harsh of a ride.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
Will the bump stops need to be modified? I read about Swift Type R Springs not having to cut bump stops but people had bouncy ride when they did not.
I am looking forward to some feedback on experiences. Still trying to figure out if I want this over Eibach Pro Kit. I thought I made up my mind until this thread popped up. :hmm:
Sponsored