Adding Driver and Passenger Feet Lighting 2016 Honda Civic LX

Deleted member 3091

Hello Everyone, I plan on adding Driver and Passenger Feet Lighting that shine onto the floorboard in my 2016 Honda Civic LX. I was going to use the color white and connected it to a switch I can turn off and on. What would be the best setup to do this with? I would like to hide wires and not blow out anything as well. For the switch, I plan on popping out one of the unused panels, screwing a hole and adding a switch with the panel back in its original spot.

Any positive advice from anyone would be appreciated on what's the best way to complete this.

Thank you.
Sponsored

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
- Buy an add-a-circuit, and a 5A fuse, both "mini" sized.
- Add the add-a-circuit to any fused circuit that runs on battery power, not ignition switched.
- Form circuit, using any metal part as grounding point. There's a factory ground point behind the glovebox.
- Profit??

OP
OP

Deleted member 3091

- Buy an add-a-circuit, and a 5A fuse, both "mini" sized.
- Add the add-a-circuit to any fused circuit that runs on battery power, not ignition switched.
- Form circuit, using any metal part as grounding point. There's a factory ground point behind the glovebox.
- Profit??
I got this completed over the weekend. I will see about posting a picture! Thanks sir!

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I remember a car I had where I had some floor lighting hooked into my subwoofer amp. Looked pretty cool when the bass hit.