Anyone know where to find a spare tire kit?

Scathe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Hey all, when I bought my '16 EX-T used, it came with a spare tire, but no accessories. The entire kit is missing (tire irons, jack, etc.) Does anyone know where I can find the kit? Bonus if you can find one without the tire included, since I already have that. Thanks!
Sponsored

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey all, when I bought my '16 EX-T used, it came with a spare tire, but no accessories. The entire kit is missing (tire irons, jack, etc.) Does anyone know where I can find the kit? Bonus if you can find one without the tire included, since I already have that. Thanks!
Check the side compartment first. I thought mine was missing (new) and then it turns out they threw it in there. otherwise college honda seems to be the easiest to navigate for OEM parts.

SCOPESYS

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Coupe. . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon. . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Pulsar NX . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1987 Nissan Maxima Wagon (2nd Donor Wagon for parts)
Country flag
Check the side compartment first. I thought mine was missing (new) and then it turns out they threw it in there. otherwise college honda seems to be the easiest to navigate for OEM parts.
Honda spare tire kits always come WITHOUT the tire.
You ca then choose whatever tire YOU want to fit.
Sponsored