18CarEnthusiast18

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
I really don't understand why other markets get so many additional options than the US... Why? Are the MSRP's at least higher in those markets? Either way I would think it would be more cost effective to have the same options in all. Easier quality control and easier to streamline production.
Sponsored

NHCivicGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 R
Country flag
I really don't understand why other markets get so many additional options than the US... Why? Are the MSRP's at least higher in those markets? Either way I would think it would be more cost effective to have the same options in all. Easier quality control and easier to streamline production.
Believe it or not, in Canada it seems the prices are actually the same or less. It's crazy lol.

FC1E5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
I’m looking at a 2019 Type R right now and it does not have heated seats. Only things I can pick out is the new head unit and the usb extender cable in the center console.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
I’m looking at a 2019 Type R right now and it does not have heated seats. Only things I can pick out is the new head unit and the usb extender cable in the center console.
Nice MY19s are stateside

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Being in FL I have zero interest in heated seats. I just hope the infotainment is less laggy .

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 RYP S2K, 18 CW CTR
Country flag
Good eye!
It’s probably a photoshop error on Honda’s part. My guess it won’t have either.
As of Honda’s newsletter on the CTR. No sensing or heated seats. Just buttons on radio and steering wheel and HVAC are updated, and bigger cup holders. Unchanged otherwise.

Mature Banana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Being in FL I have zero interest in heated seats. I just hope the infotainment is less laggy .
I just picked up a 2019 CTR and the infotainment does seem a little laggy, but nothing horrible. I have not tried earlier versions, so I’m afraid I can’t say if the lag is relatively any different from that in previous year models.

Sup_Devil

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Pilot, S2000, 2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I just picked up a 2019 CTR and the infotainment does seem a little laggy, but nothing horrible. I have not tried earlier versions, so I’m afraid I can’t say if the lag is relatively any different from that in previous year models.
Thanks for the insight! How about those extra large cup holders? Lol